Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

lofi posted:

I have poked your sender-goon.

Today I received a very cool letter with another letter inside. Thanks, Crocobile, the mini-envelope is super cute, but I don't think you need to do that for international post. :cheeky:

It's hard to see on the scan, but the seal is of a bee. I don't know if that's any connection to the totally-not-a-body being dragged off to totally-not-a-shallow-grave in the forest, but it sure coordinates well!

Thanks for the card!

Yay I'm glad it got to you safely! I was afraid if I sent an envelope that tiny it would get lost in the mail, but it was too cute and appropriate not to use. :kiddo:
I bought a wax-sealing kit and by god, I will use it at every opportunity!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

I got mine last night! I’ll post it when I get home from work. :)

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

Ahhh sorry this week has been a little nuts, meant to post earlier.

Thank you Whybird!! Look at this dire hermit crab, exercising its squatter's rights!

I hope more people get their cards!

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

Shinmera posted:

Thank you so much! This is really, really nice.

This was me! I'm glad it got to you safely!

I forgot to post the card I received for March!

https://imgur.com/a/ZVZQPUQ

From shrimpwhiskers? I love the take on "revolution", and I was so excited when I realized it was interactive!!! I had to figure out how to make gifs to show it in all it's glory. It might be hard to see (my video skills are lacking) but there's a disk on the back/side I'm spinning that cycles the moon through its phases. SO cool!

...and how do people embed .gifs anyway?

Crocobile fucked around with this message at 05:40 on May 24, 2019