Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Check out my enormous testicles in my TFLC log!

Johny-on-the-Spot posted:

But I'm more of sprinter and not a marathon runner.
Something, something, joke about your prowess in the bedroom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

lofi posted:

It's March! I'll sort new targets (and a theme) tonight, is anyone still missing their card for Feb?

Nothing came in yet... but nobody posted about receiving mine either.

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Nice system, but how do I send a US postal stamp when living in the Netherlands? (answer: paypal some money)
But seriously, this sounds like it would work.

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Shinmera posted:

But that'll mean I now pay twice the postage for each card and each card will take two deliveries instead of one. No thanks.

It also means a guaranteed card if you send one out and you yourself will still only do one delivery. Not arguing with the added cost, but emphasizing the benefits.

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Last month I used 300gr Bristol board and cut it to size and then drew on it with pencil, fineliner and marker.
This month I have blank playing cards and a prompt that leaves me blank so one card is ruined with a bad sketch and I am not sure what to do next.

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Thank you Lofi for the cool card! (now I feel sorry for the goon receiving my card, it was terrible)

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

The card made by Krispy Wafer arrived!

Is that a print from a digital?

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

lofi posted:

4/10 goons mailed me to say they sent their cards. Thankyou to those goons.
0/10 goons mailed me to say they received their cards.

:effort:

Oh sorry, I thought I had to post in the thread which I then dutifully did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

HungryMedusa posted:

Sorry, Lofi, you did a great job. I have a line in my work planner that says "goon card" because I have sincerely meant to send my last card out but poo poo keeps coming up. I am part of the problem and I apologize.

I received this beautiful piece almost a month ago and haven't posted yet. Sorry for failing you, fellow goons. Thank you for the art.

Hey, cool, it arrived! It is one of the last pieces I did with copics before moving to watercolor and I am glad you like it.
The motion is in the fact that the viewer is in a car or semi or something. I just wanted to draw this scene and made it fit the theme.