Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shrimpwhiskers
Jan 9, 2019

tasty
I just sent mine out [to HungryMedusa] (sorry for the delay)! I also haven't received mine yet, but I also just discovered I have my address wrong (I used my partners PO box, which. Doesn't need a street address?.) I'm going to chat to the post office tomorrow, presumably they'll find it when I explain my mess up.

shrimpwhiskers fucked around with this message at 19:07 on Mar 11, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shrimpwhiskers
Jan 9, 2019

tasty
I'd be down for donations to a general envelope fund - although I have no clue about anything international shipping related so no help on that. Also, Johnny on the Spot, my post office said with the way I wrote down my address it should still arrive just fine. So just snail mail being snail.

shrimpwhiskers
Jan 9, 2019

tasty
I got my trading cards from funosaurus! Thank you!!! Also glitter!!!!!! (I literally dreamed about buying glitter last night, in case you're wondering the impact this has had on my crow brain.)

Also, extra goodies! Thanks especially for the little trading card sleeves, those are dope!

Do you mind if I ask where you got your business card made? (Business.... cardlette?) I love that it's smol and also ADORE that thick vinyly material.

shrimpwhiskers
Jan 9, 2019

tasty

Funosaurus posted:

Yay I'm glad it all arrived safely! Sorry for glitterbombing, I couldn't resist.

The cards are from Moo.com. They have really good printing quality, and a lot of different types/sizes of cards you can choose, also good quality and price for greeting cards (I get them there every year). The cool thing about Moo is the artwork side of the card, - you can upload a different image for every card in your order. You can also order a free sampler pack, to see their different printing techniques, card sizes, and stuff.

Here is my referral link to Moo https://refer.moo.com/s/janestolyarova1 (I get Moo $ credit if you use it, but you also get 25% off)

Thanks! I have a lot of prints and stickers and stuff like that and I really don't put the effort to sell any of it, so I just include it all in my mail trades :)

Also... I have not received my card yet :( Very sad, hope it comes soon.
Oh sweet! I got a sample pack from Moo in the past, but it was a few years ago so clearly they've updated their stock options now!
Also thanks, I love a good discount! Although first I need to revamp my logo...

shrimpwhiskers
Jan 9, 2019

tasty
I love the card you made lofi! Reptiles are cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shrimpwhiskers
Jan 9, 2019

tasty

Crocobile posted:

This was me! I'm glad it got to you safely!

I forgot to post the card I received for March!

https://imgur.com/a/ZVZQPUQ

From shrimpwhiskers? I love the take on "revolution", and I was so excited when I realized it was interactive!!! I had to figure out how to make gifs to show it in all it's glory. It might be hard to see (my video skills are lacking) but there's a disk on the back/side I'm spinning that cycles the moon through its phases. SO cool!

...and how do people embed .gifs anyway?

Ah thanks so much for posting a gif! I totally forgot to take any photos of my card before I sent it. It was really fun to make, I wanna keep getting wild and wacky with my cards.

Also - whoever sent me a card for March, my mail is being forwarded (and old mail held - I’m having to fight the post office back home to release it to my dad since I’m not in the Friggin State anymore) so it will get to me soon I’m sure! No fault of yours.

Thank you for all your hard work Lofi!! And for being patient on my slow mailing (I too was a problem child.)

shrimpwhiskers fucked around with this message at 03:38 on May 27, 2019