Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

I'm in. Emailing now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

I finished my card but can’t mail it until Monday when I’m no longer on vacation. I tried a medium I’m not great at so I hope the recipient likes it!

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Mine is in the mail as of last Tuesday but I haven't received one yet

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Yay, I am glad it made it! My post office workers were kind of confused about what I could or couldn't send in an envelope and it didn't inspire confidence.

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

I also am ready to make more art

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

I got my card! I love it. It makes a fitting backdrop to me dying in RDR2 constantly

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

I have access to a never ending supply of acid free mat board I have been cutting into ATC size. If anyone needs 10 or so PM me and I will mail some to you.

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

I sent my November card on Friday. Sorry I sucked at even trying to get it to the destination on time.

I would be willing to do a December card. I will keep sending cards a little late until the rest of you want to stop

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

I got a tentacle eye. Thanks Lofi!

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

lofi posted:

Wow, that took it's sweet time arriving! Better late than never, I guess.

It's close to Thanksgiving and Christmas, so the post office is hit and miss

I have never received smaller mail. :3:

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

I am the loser who hasn't sent their December card yet. I have it - and January's - these two weeks have been a doozy. So I plan on sending both Monday.

In the meantime, I got this one. I like it and I am trying to decide if my husband and I are actually compatible according to the card.

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

It got here yesterday after the post office started delivering after the POLAR VORTEX!

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

I think I have all the cards coming to me and I have sent all of mine. We need some more participants maybe? I would be willing to buy a banner ad about it.

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

I also have not received or sent Feb.

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

I finally have my Feb one done and will send it out tomorrow!

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

I got the best card from Shrimpwhiskers!

It's me! I love the detail in this so much. It warms my cold monster heart.

Life has come full circle. My user name is inspired by this lithograph I did in college which is the opposite of the card.

Shrimp, I want to buy a larger version of this card if possible. Shoot me a pm.

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

I have been making them all originals with acrylic markers and or colored pencil on scraps of stonehenge paper I have lying around or matboard. In my regular art life I spend hours making a large original and sell prints of that, so making mini originals is a nice break for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Sorry, Lofi, you did a great job. I have a line in my work planner that says "goon card" because I have sincerely meant to send my last card out but poo poo keeps coming up. I am part of the problem and I apologize.

I received this beautiful piece almost a month ago and haven't posted yet. Sorry for failing you, fellow goons. Thank you for the art.