Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013
i really enjoy the manga and am quite excited for a modern yuri anime that isn't an offensive pile of poo poo like ntr or citrus (haven't watched kaze-san yet, on the backlog). key visuals and trailers suggest they're going for a solid visual style here too so i think it will be executed well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013
i did not realize it was beyond the pale to be offended by something that relies on incest and arguably sexual assault. i do not like those things, that is why i don't like citrus.

touko's behavior at points in bloom into you make me pretty uncomfortable as well but i guess to me at least it felt less problematically done, overall. both works (and obviously ntr) have issues about affirmative consent that i kind of wish they didn't, but imo with varying degrees of tact (ntr: the absolute worst way, citrus: pretty bad, bloom into you: a few ennnhhhhh moments). but that's just my opinion, i think calling discomfort with that element "beyond the pale" or woke for woke sake is a bit silly.