Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
the three episodes i watched of citrus before i got distracted seemed epic, how citrus like is this show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Spiritus Nox posted:

Also seconding Endorph's request to please not start pissing matches over whose favorite show/manga is the most woke in this thread

it's Sugar Wa Oshigoto and Double House

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
the most woke yuri manga is...............................................................................................

Gunjou

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
well, are you asking?

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
i dropped the manga around when it looked like i was gonna focus on whatever the boy who was creepily obsessed with matchmaking the two leads' damage was because i just really, viscerally did not care is there anything after that point that would hook me if I was so so on it before then?

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
was that really that far in? I thought I only read like, 7 chapters. Huh.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
I don't think anything Big and Significant had happened with the main couple yet. There was this aside with the boy where he was talking about like, "it's better for me to assist with other people's romance, from the shadows" or something. Well, I'll take another look at it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

iospace posted:

I showed that to a friend:

*appearing like the killer in the window in a horror movie*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rym6jnnhXJ0