Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

ketchup vs catsup posted:

Y'all know Josh Gordon's gonna clear 1800 yards / 10 TDs this year as a Patriot, right?
Gordon will be inactive for at least the next 5 weeks to ensure Bill gets his 7th rounder back. He’ll then let him walk in the off-season for the comp pick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Bill’s system is basically just negging his hot QB girlfriend so he’ll stay and prove his worth.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

That’s pretty whiny and very much in the “you can’t criticize because you never played the game territory”.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

shirts and skins posted:

That's actually cool as hell, and makes me wonder what other obscure airports NFL teams use. I'll bet they all use Boeing Field when they fly to Seattle, in that case. It's a good deal closer than SeaTac and where the private planes seem to go.

It's also where a bunch of Boeing test flights take off and land, which is pretty cool.

Teams fly into TF Green instead of Logan when playing the Pats because it’s just much closer and not a hellscape. The backup airport is Quonset State Airport in southern R.I.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Who has cap space and need and think they can win now? Colts and 49ers? I think that's it. Any team trading for him can't sign him to an extension.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

hifi posted:

rosen is the starting qb

Let’s all waiting to develop our QBs!
**4 of 5 starting by week 4**

Also I’m on board with trading a 3rd or 4th for LeVeon. Darnold needs weaponz.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Chilichimp posted:

No way Bell is traded in conference, or to any team playing the Steelers this year.

lol like the Jets with Bell are going to dash the Steelers Super Bowl hopes. They’ll trade him to whoever offers the most.

If they let him walk they get a low 3rd in 2020. Present day value is a mid-4th? Offer a 4th. Steelers profit.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Someone on Twitter was saying that the great QB on a rookie contract setup is so powerful of an advantage that some forward thinking NFL team with a sharp offensive coaching staff (Rams) would just keep trying to draft and develop rookie QBs rather than ever have a QB on a regular contract. The problem is having the draft capital to do that every 3-5 years

Alternatively they can just circumvent the salary cap and pay the developed QB through their side hustle avocado iced cream sponsorships.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Play posted:

All the QB has to do is set the feet and make accurate throws to different levels of the field. A lot of guys could do that
There’s are teams in the NFL that have literally gone decades without finding such a QB.

• Locked thread