Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
B-Hard
Feb 23, 2012

Are you talking to me or my ass?
I made a half-hour video essay about the redeemable qualities of one of my favorite weird children's films: "The Peanut Butter Solution."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inpzR7QgRCw

Anyone else remember this/grew up with it in Canada?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sierra Nevadan
Nov 1, 2010

My favorite part was when the Asian kid put it on his balls and his pubes were hanging out his pant leg.

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
It was a hell of a day in college when I realized Saul Tigh was in this bizarre relic from my childhood that scared the poo poo out of me.

Magic Hate Ball
May 6, 2007

ha ha ha!
you've already paid for this
This was a weird movie. I always associate it with Willy/Milly and Trading Mom, because I saw all three around the same time as a kid and it blows my mind that any of them got made. Honestly, the horror elements are pretty great - the kid being strapped down with his hair growing endlessly while the other child slaves cut it to make magic paintbrushes is wild.

B-Hard
Feb 23, 2012

Are you talking to me or my ass?

Magic Hate Ball posted:

This was a weird movie. I always associate it with Willy/Milly and Trading Mom, because I saw all three around the same time as a kid and it blows my mind that any of them got made. Honestly, the horror elements are pretty great - the kid being strapped down with his hair growing endlessly while the other child slaves cut it to make magic paintbrushes is wild.

Oh man. Trading Mom is a weird trainwreck. Also, it's sad to see André the Giant in his last role. He has trouble walking around and stuff.

• Locked thread