Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Xbox user: Hmm, do I want to use Marcus Fenix or Master Chief for my avatar...

Nintendo user: Wow, this Mii came out really well! It looks just like me!

Sony user: Ayy lmao. #MAGA *Buys Pepe Smoking Loud avatar from PSN for $14.88*

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Yeah I tried playing a Mega Man game and Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 on PS Now during the free trial and they were both unplayable with all the lag. Trying to stream a game over PSN’s connection works about as well as you’d think

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Pouring out a Bud Light for Good Cole, and a Mike's Hard for Evil Cole

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

Two comapnues making epic first party games about sad dads showing their transexual teenage children hoo to give Columbian neckties to a multiethnic cast of zombies. Looks like all brands can dab today, as well as floss.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

PalinBoyTellEm: Where's the loving namechanges Sony.

RatatouilleUnd3rtaker: For real.

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

[Visibly agitated] Now I’ll never find out if a bearded dad can still be sad!

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

mycophobia posted:

i bought a slim ps4 and it came with spiderman. thanks sony i guess.

That’s a decent game to get for free

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

TLOU2 fortnite mode is gonna be lit

Pablo Nergigante posted:

PlayStation Battle Royale 2: 100 dads airdrop onto a map where all their children are dying

Lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

the lesbian teenagers in the tlou2 br mode discuss their favorite sleater kinny album before garoting each other, driving railroad stakes thru each others threads, lobbing off each others limbs etc set to a child whisper singing alanis morisette's Ironic. the winner gets tto see a cutscene of a bearded 35-40 yo man in a fugazi tshirt who says you're my favorite adopted daughter.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

extremebuff posted:

*uncle at nintendo steps out from behind the curtains he's been hiding in since he "left"* Haha! If someone needs a functioning offline copy of any 360/PS3 game I've got you covered, just PM me your address.

American McGay posted:

Alright that's the 3rd Beetlejuice. I'm noping the gently caress out of this thread.

Lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

I'll laugh at image macros of huge Xboxes until the day I die probably.

:hai:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Interstellar (2014): In desperation, humankind sends a team of astronauts through a wormhole in a last-ditch effort to make Sam Fisher crouch.

Lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

gently caress I wish they had gone to E3 with that

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

This.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

mycophobia posted:

not suree where else to put this but xposting:

I know you’ve already got an answer and made a decision on this but I hated Wolfenstein 2 so much that I’m going to take this opportunity to tell you that it’s maybe the worst game I’ve ever played anyway

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

Patiently awaiting a non troll response.

It’s 10 hours of walking down a bunch of identical corridors that don’t give you any space to maneuver so instead of a run and gun it’s a lovely cover shooter (there’s a cover mechanic now too) and none of the guns or enemy types are cool and also half the game is walk-and-talk HL2 cutscenes or pointless errands at your home base.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

had a sigh of relief when it showed the player character shooting a gun, lmfao. gamer for life

:hai:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I can't stop thinking about "Die-Hardman." This is already the best game ever made. Die-Hardman.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

elf help book posted:

youre the president of jack poo poo

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

im gonna be doing wheelies mowing down those biohazard guys on my motorcycle. if you can read this the bitch fell off tshirt and everything

Hell yeah

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

days gone is one of the best selling games of the year lol.

I refuse to believe this and will not be looking into it any further.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Elevated heartbeats recorded from devs forced to watch LiveLeak videos and rotten.com

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

That looks like a prop from an 80s sci-fi movie

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

[presses the rewind button]

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Deacon St. John.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Arrhythmia posted:

Just like a steamer trunk full of sperm, Death Stranding is the product of a single dedicated auteur.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Are you crying, dude? Are you crying about the giraffes?

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

Pretty cool that the first time Sony has mentioned the vita in half a decade is to dismember somebody using one

Lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

i spent all of the first week of june watching live streams of protests and riots and ppl getting shot point blank with tear gas cannisters and goodbye volcano high is the worst thing i've seen all month

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

How bad does a pretentious game dev have to screw up to lose Polygon

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Well, Neil? What is it? What can you see?

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

EmmyOk posted:

I remember reading an article about tlou and how at the end the writer had shot a doctor to pieces after bursting into the surgery room. he talked about how the game had done such a good job in making you follow Joel's journey that he did it without hesitation and only much later found out you could actually not kill the doctor. I always thought it was funny because I played the game twice six years apart and it never even occurred to me to try shoot any one in the final room with their hands up lol

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

bump_fn posted:

i want to get started w yakuza games and i just have a ps4 which should i start with ? i know zero is a prequel but is it a dece place to start the series

Yes, it’s the best place to start, it doesn’t assume that you have any knowledge of the other games’ stories.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Nostradingus posted:

It's also a perfect game

:hai: I think I’m probably about 75% or more of the way through 5 and I think 0 is my favorite so far. Other games might do individual specific things better but 0 is the best overall package, and has far and away the best substories.