Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

I finally watched some footage of Spider-Man and it's worse than i thought it was. He literally narrates every solution to every action constantly.

It’s extremely retarded in this regard, and honestly in others, and it’s not a very good game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

goferchan posted:

Jesus christ . Those Smash Bros roster predictions had better all check out

I WILL be absolved.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

This is only one of approximately 10,000 dabbing or reggae related avatars on the PSN store.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Pouring out a Bud Light for Good Cole, and a Mike's Hard for Evil Cole

Mfao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

julian assflange posted:

Yakuza Kiwami is in November’s PS+ lineup. Thank you Sony thank you Sega

Oh poo poo nice

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

guffawing at the glorious sony train wreck to the point of drowning out the ouya rap id been so intently listening to

Lmfao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

Based tom cook , parbeet shamlapus or whatever microsofts CEO is called, the theranos sociopath lady, and elon musk dab while kaz hirai does the floss. Sad!

😂👌

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

*Imp mind internally doing battle with Games mind* Haha. Wait, so the Hunter axe is bad then, or...?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

What even happened to cool startup animations. The PS4 startup is just a still image of the PlayStation logo with no sound or anything, wtf

Thats a taste of the same minimalist brilliance that gave us the understrated yet brilliant God of War, Last of Us, and just another note about God of WAr before I go on is that its just one take, they just used one take for that game, and Marvel's Spider-Man. a minimalistically brilliant take on the comic bombast of Spider-Man, not to mention the brilliant God of War and other such titles. Horizon Zero Dawn, in a nutshell.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

If anyone wants to make a post listing all the reasons why Wolfenstein 2 sucks, I’d probably read it and enjoy it no matter how long it was... always had a bad feeling about that game

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Patiently awaiting a non troll response.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

had a sigh of relief when it showed the player character shooting a gun, lmfao. gamer for life

I'm gonna go for headshots, for increased damage

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I actually didnt like the trailer that much but its gonna be a rrelally sick game. If youre like me and thought it wasnt as good as people say just watch one of the old ones and youll be back on board

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

American McGay posted:

It's just gonna be FOB shared online resource mats bullshit.

Cuck.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

spb posted:

*one of the homo demons takes off his gold mask and licks a girl*
boss: Right, nothing's off limits for them.

Lmfa

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

We did it boys.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Phantasium posted:

the first ever tanning bed for your balls

Lmfao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

*tans my balls*

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Feels like I actually got cancer from the Games Death Stranding thread

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

Just like a steamer trunk full of sperm, Death Stranding is the product of a single dedicated auteur.

Lndao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lmfao but also :gonk:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I think it’s something for clothes... Like if you have to much clothes and you need to put them somewhere. Doesn’t really have much to do with gaming

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

It's those big chests you see at the ends of beds in hotels. Just a phenomenal amount of cum and some of it is the good cum you love and some of it is just the worst cum

Lol.. sucks that there’s no way to tell them apart. On the other hand cum is cum.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

elf help book posted:

that xbox is actually 3 miles further back than the other 2 consoles thats why theres no reflection

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I’m just gonna say it: The games look good

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

little munchkin posted:

i would kill the green creature with zero hesitation

I would give my life to protect her.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Ive only ever played Yakuza 0 but I feel like the thing everybody is quietly indicating but never really admitting is that 0 is the only one thats actually truly great and every other one is a bit of a letdown in comparison. Hope its not true and I still plan on playing all of them someday but thats just the vibe Im getting through gamer osmosis.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

What in Gods name were they thinking lol.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Sony is on some dumb poo poo right now. Reminds me of early/prerelease PS3 hubris.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

edit:wrong rage comic. fixing now

Lmfao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Naughty Dog devs wondering how on earth they just got a wayfair dresser full of Haitian kids in the mail while Rareware staff gleefully crack open a crate and screech as a bunch of cadavers spill out

Good lord.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

God drat dude

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

HAVE:
Healthy immune system

WANT:
Human Immunodeficiency Virus
$50