Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Sony you astound me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

where are the games, sony

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

the PS4 was huge, how do you take all that momentum and do nothing with it? was the PS2>PS3 transition this bad?

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/sony-confirms-ps3-games-still-wont-support-dlc-on-ps-plus-premium/

holy moly Sony what are you DOING

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

at this rate the only way I'll get a PS5 is when a reasonably sized version exists and our PS4 dies

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Harrow posted:

doesn't Xbox have full backwards compatibility now? If I get a series X can I play Lost Odyssey again?

if it's on the BC list then yes a Series X can play it

unfortunately MS has officially ended BC porting and I have a bunch of games that didn't make the cut, so I'm holding onto my 360

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

That Little Demon posted:

they ended the BC program for now because the games remaining were in licensing hell and they couldn't get permission
:actually:

this was their official line but ehhhh. It makes sense for Simpsons Hit and Run, but I really doubt Treasure let them have Ikaruga and Radiant Silvergun but wouldn't allow Bangai-O. Or Cave said OK to Guwange but wouldn't give anything else.

These are weird smalltime games that wouldn't make any money so I can't really fault MS for calling it, but they mean something to ME damnit

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Imagining a world where Bloodborne is continually being upgraded instead

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

I had to drop the SotC remake because something about riding the horse gave me motion sickness. Usually only twitchy FPS games do that. Weird.

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Xbox does what Son’t

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Bloodborne 2 exclusive to iOS devices.

Two years later, an iOS update breaks the game. It will never be fixed.

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Our PS4 Slim has been struggling to connect to the Sony network for days now. I can verify the (wired) internet connection is good in console settings, but I often can't use any streaming apps or the browser or store.

edit
scratch that, the browser works. I just can't use anything through the Sony network.

Edit edit
full power cycle and database rebuild fixed it. Thank you sony

bees x1000 fucked around with this message at 05:54 on Jul 11, 2022

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

have they announced Bloodborne PC yet

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

lol

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

In a classic Sony move it’s not backwards-compatible with any PSVR 1 games

I thought you were joking. Unbelievable.

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Sony you are charging $200 for this controller, I believe you could have included a bigger battery.

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

just going to point out that Rtype Final 3 is just Final 2 with a handful of extra stages, nothing more than exclusive DLC, so including it in this list is pretty sad.

Also I think it’s a bad boring game.

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

I’m glad that our PS4 has lasted long enough for them to announce PS5 reasonably sized edition.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

thank you Sony for putting Helldivers 2 on Steam so I can continue not buying a PS5