Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
It seems like combat is gonna be more of a last resort. At least I hope so because yeah it's the least interesting part of the trailer

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

elf help book posted:

youre the president of jack poo poo

This was like something Decker would say, loved it

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Naughty Dog is proud to announce our partnership with Peter Thiel's startup Ambrosia for a bold new gaming peripheral exclusively for The Last of Us: Chapter II. Connect with Joel and Ellie like never before using our BleedOutTM system. Simply connect the Ambrosia bloodbag to your DualShock controller and insert the needle into your arm. Whenever you take damage - whether you're disemboweled by a cultist or bitten by a clicker - the bag will automatically fill with your blood. Now you too can experience Joel and Ellie's desperate fight for survival as pint after pint of precious blood is extracted from your body. No one said the post-apocalypse would be easy

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Nioh free next week, I'll finally be able to play the mediocre soulsbornelike

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
*3/15 lynching postcards collected*

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
I hope Hitman 3 has a hidden exit in Dubai where you float away on a sandstorm

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

In Training posted:

this but it s about pathologic 2 and I'm being sincere,

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Well, Neil? What is it? What can you see?

lol

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

IDF soldier, while pistol-whipping Palestinian child with BUL Storm 9mm posted:

We're not so different, you and I

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Kiwami 2 is my next one. I'm excited to see the new engine and also spend forever platting it. I wish they'd do western releases of those Edo period spinoffs.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

net cafe scandal posted:

Ive only ever played Yakuza 0 but I feel like the thing everybody is quietly indicating but never really admitting is that 0 is the only one thats actually truly great and every other one is a bit of a letdown in comparison. Hope its not true and I still plan on playing all of them someday but thats just the vibe Im getting through gamer osmosis.

I've gotten a similar vibe but I also get the vibe that Kiwami 2 and 6 get right up to 0's level. The writing for all the Majima Everywhere encounters in Kiwami 1 rivals the best 0 substories, but 0's main plot does such an airtight interweaving of Kiryu and Majima's storylines and so many of the bosses are just so absurdly badass like Kuze in the sewers

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
The stealth looks fun but the game seems pretty heavy handed because literally every human you kill gurgles on their own blood like the developers were naively trying to unseat Deus Ex for best death rattle

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Demon's Souls hopping over waist-high walls and down a 20-foot drop with no fall damage or impact animation ftw

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
lol at Konami's unrelenting pettiness. I wish they would just sell their IP to a publisher who gives a drat

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

John Romero posted:

Mgs collection port as well, the one on ps3 that had 1-4

This is all I want. Don't think my PS3 has many years left. No remakes pls

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
If we have to get remakes then do the MSX games instead. I want to hatch an owl from an egg to convince a guard it's bedtime but with sophisticated next gen incubation mechanics

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

elf help book posted:

death stranding is godly

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

elf help book posted:

cant even throw out my ps5, theres no trash can big enough

lmao

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

That Jack Cassidy impression is spot on lol

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

lol didn't they just remake this like 3 years ago?

edit - it was like 8 years ago, jesus christ

MeatwadIsGod fucked around with this message at 17:19 on Jun 9, 2022

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
The games I've played on my PS5 are:

- A reskin of a PS3 game
- Death Stranding Director's Cut (Kojima Productions at least put a lot of work into it)
- Bloodborne (because the load times seem slightly better)
- Sekiro (because it runs at 60fps)

It just straight up has no games

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

lmao

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
gently caress yes Yakuza jidaigeki

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

lmao

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

I'd be fine with this bullshit if it meant Bloodborne got an upscale for PS5. But god has abandoned us

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

lol

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

At least you get your money's worth

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

lol

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
I hope his successor stays committed to Sony's innovative no-games policy

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lol. But for real, huge shoes to fill for his replacement. Hats off to Papa Jim for the years of awesome setpieces. See ya on the other side homie

In Training posted:

He was ousted in a brutal corporate backstabbing by a pissed faction of board members because he proposed shipping a game for the PS5 Lol

lol

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

quote:

For those who have already played The Last of Us Part II, we know the included sections featuring a playable guitar were a favorite for many, and you burgeoning rockstars impressed us with your performances. So we’ve introduced a new Guitar Free Play mode, which will let you strum the strings across a host of unlockable instruments, use audio FX pedals to modulate your performance, and play as different characters in several in-game locations to customize the mood and feel of your set.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Fungah! posted:

ds2 looks so insanely sick lmfao