Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
I lost my poo poo at Randy trying to mime 'period'

The kids' tolerance for school shootings was dark as hell but got a bunch of guilty chuckles out of me as well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Waltzing Along posted:

Tonights episode is about butters selling vape pens to kids at school. Didn't they do a smoking episode before? Making fun of Rob Reiner?

I feel like this should be a funny episode.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

I liked the poo poo out of that episode

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

I genuinely thought any potential effortposts following this episode would be about vaping, but here we are :shrug:

Also, can someone explain the Tegridy-joke to me? Do weed farmers in the US actually honor-duel over integrity, or what am I missing there?

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Seriously though, can someone help me out here instead of continuing DnD derails?

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Also, can someone explain the Tegridy-joke to me? Do weed farmers in the US actually honor-duel over integrity, or what am I missing there?

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Yo, that was a funny episode

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

No new episode tonight?

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

So how about this cartoon show, huh?

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Blazing Ownager posted:

Unfortunately, it brought it on itself triggering half the people in the thread

Any defense of the show as a result is going to turn into a derailed shitshow

ED: I mean literally the PC Babies are a joke on people who post here, and they're too close to see it

My dude, you've written up like 10 posts and 2000 words about refugees in a thread about a comedy cartoon.

Maybe take your dumb "strong male economic migrants" opinions to DnD or something?

In South Park related content, I watched the last episode while drunk a couple of days ago and naturally can barely recall if I liked it or not, I'll give it another spin later, since I recall the Buddha Box having been an actual thing designed in the last year or so (?) for people to get some privacy and naptime in the office, and I thought it was the dumbest thing in a long time. I can't imagine this being a bad base for an episode.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Oh no, now we are "Amazon USDA Choice"

That I don't really get, but Linda's face and "What are we then?" is priceless

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Yo, that episode was funny as all hell

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

In a completely-unrelated matter, the last episode of South Park had me chuckling here and there, most-loudly at the bit where Bezos told the infuriated townspeople that they were facing the wrong way.
The "cameo" of the PC-babies was a bit tiresome, but overall, the last two episodes were pretty funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Season 23 is right around the corner, with the first episode airing September 25th, or whatever, gently caress you, etc.

Are we keeping this one going or starting a new one for that new thread smell?

Season trailer should be out on Sunday, I guess