Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I am authorized to answer questions for the OP. Please ask me any questions you wish to ask the OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Sudbina posted:

Why are you answering questions then?
As the OP's representative, I have prepared the following statement:

"Because I, the OP, am lazy and have poop in my hair."

Thank you.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

We will not be releasing this information to the public at this time. However, I can tell you that the OP smells extremely bad, and he thinks that Uruguay and Paraguay are the same country.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

jimmyjams posted:

what is a question
A question is a language exercise. During questions, a player's pieces are used to attack and capture the opponent's pieces, while supporting each other. In this way, it is possible to gain information. For instance, one might learn that the OP has many nipples, none of which are on his chest.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

lol but seriously I posted:

obviously the username is a funny funny joke but is that all the op has in common with the famous pederast michael jackson?
No, the OP also fathered children with Debbie Rowe.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

bring back old gbs posted:

u diddle thos kid?
I have advised the OP not to answer this question, but you can just tell he wants to by looking at him, right?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Honky Dong Country posted:

Why does the OP always try to lace his shoes up with linguine?
Because spaghetti won't fit through the eyelets.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Just how bad does it burn when you spray your butthole with cologne and why does the OP prefer this to wiping and regular showers?
Having conferred with my client, I can answer this in two parts:

1. Not so bad after the butt nerves die
2. Sexual reasons

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

How many times has the OP been arrested for approaching pedestrians while swinging his scrote back and forth and asking them for whom do the balls toll?
Twice, but the charges were dropped after OP proved in court that he has no balls.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

nextlevelstart posted:

Five seconds to realize your purpose here on the planet.
It takes 5 seconds to realize that it’s time to move.
It’s time to get down with it.
Brothers, it’s time to testify and I want to know,
Are you ready to testify?
Are you ready?
OP is clearly unprepared to testify or eat solid foods.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

King of Bees posted:

My cutlass does 1d6 damage and my dagger does 1d4+1. What should I use to fight this cave slime?
Dagger

• Locked thread