Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

I should've put money on judge confirmation before November 3rd last week. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

The market for when the election will be called seems like an easy no for November 3 doesn't it? Maybe I just don't understand how to bet?

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Is GOP taking the house next year at 60 cents a bad buy? Feels like it's just at the point where it wouldn't make you anything if it closed in your favor.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Are we bidding yes?

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Some more news has been coming out on Gaetz paying over Venmo or something so this one isn't dead just yet.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

My pick to have Dems lose the house next year is UP UP UP! My only regret is not putting in more money earlier.

I'm looking at a whopping $5 profit if I sold now.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Always put money on Dems loving up imo

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

shame on an IGA posted:

:siren: house republicans are having a press conference today at 2PM eastern to announce a bill federally legalizing weed, get in before the pop.

https://www.predictit.org/markets/detail/7363/Will-marijuana-be-rescheduled-under-the-Controlled-Substances-Act-by-April-20

http://mace.house.gov/sra

Threw in :10bux: on this!

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Trump as GOP nominee for 2024 is at yes for 39¢, that seems like a good buy right?

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

New Supreme Court Justice by 2023 market: https://www.predictit.org/markets/detail/7649/Will-the-Senate-confirm-a-Supreme-Court-justice-in-2022

I'm of the opinion that Democrats are incompetent and will push it too late, get owned in the midterms, and not get a seat. Is that a dumb thought process?

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

I put a big 2 bux on no nominee by 2023 but will abstain from adding more into that market.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

The most important election of our lives possibly. Again!

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

It helps that in most elections democrats are known losers.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

i say swears online posted:

i may be holding several thousand le pen shares for election-day jitters

i watched the whole loving debate lol, this is the true brokebrain thread

Do you speak French op?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Do I really have to upload my driver's license to use the site now even though I've had an account for years?