Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Aw, they were pretty uneven but I liked most of their games that I played. That’s a bummer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEKB7pi1mbc

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

Claptrap will remember that, bitches!

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

je1 healthcare posted:

I will go to bat to defend TWD S2, it at least had a consistent theme and 5 endings, but it was hot garbage afterwards.

Season 2 has some really good moments (Clementine meeting the villain for the first time particularly stands out in my mind) but overall was really uneven. I also didn’t like that they tried to portray Kenny as this dangerous raging lunatic when he was completely right about everything, which sapped a lot of the drama. I still liked it overall but I get the mixed reaction.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

For some reason Telltale was really, really (REALLY) loving salty that the vast majority of players sided with Kenny instead of Lilly, who they expected people to like somehow, which is why he became a deranged psycho out of seemingly nowhere in S2 (unless you picked Lilly’s path, and then it makes more sense). They’ve said numerous times that siding with Kenny in S1 is strictly not canon, and that’s the only choice they’ve ever really put their foot down like that. It’s really weird. I wonder if they just hated his voice actor or something

lol what the gently caress. Kenny was my boy. I sided against him when he wanted to cave that guy’s head in case he was about to turn but otherwise we were bros all the way. I ended Season 2 walking off into the unknown with him because the safe place wouldn’t allow him in and I refused to enter without him and then never continued the series because that seemed like a decent ending.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Most of season 2 was everyone acting like Kenny was a lunatic because he seemed pissed off all the time but never really did anything crazy, but my favorite was when you spare a secondary villain that you could have killed, and he thanks you by gathering up his posse and ambushing your party, killing one of them, and then everyone acts like Kenny saying you should execute him this time instead of sparing him again means that he’s some kind of evil mad dog psycho. That bad guy then goes on to shoot a little girl but nobody admits that Kenny was right.

• Locked thread