Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ModeSix
Mar 14, 2009

I think this is great, but my one what the gently caress moment is, $15/month... really? I basically refuse to pay that for this game seeing as they've stated it's in maintenance mode and will not get any new content updates.

If they dropped the price even to $10/month it would be somewhat palatable, but not the price you pay for an mmo that has active ongoing development.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ModeSix
Mar 14, 2009

A Carly Rae Jihad posted:

Yeah, and if your account is old enough (several years?) you get some for free. There are 4 of them and they take you to 60, 100, 150, and 200 (each with a level requirement equal to where the previous juice left you)

Huh? What is this you're talking about?

edit: Tried to login on my froob account to claim this and it tells me "Account is not paid for or blocked" not paid for, of course it's a froob account... blocked... why?

ModeSix fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Jun 30, 2021

ModeSix
Mar 14, 2009

A Carly Rae Jihad posted:

Yeah, and if your account is old enough (several years?) you get some for free. There are 4 of them and they take you to 60, 100, 150, and 200 (each with a level requirement equal to where the previous juice left you)

Trip report:

This is slightly misleading, as it appears to be based off of :siren:how long you were subscribed since some unknown point in the past after 2015??? :siren:. Not taking into account my subscriptions from 2005, 2006, 2009 and 2015, because why would it count those? I can only get the very first 30 days basic rewards and not heckler juice which require 360 days?

Edit: Also through the rewards thing you can only get the :siren:level 60 and 100 ones:siren:, which again as mentioned require 360 days of subscription at some point after 2015 it appears.

ModeSix fucked around with this message at 02:58 on Jun 30, 2021

ModeSix
Mar 14, 2009

I just wanted to say that Anarchy Online is still a good game.

Thank you for listening.