Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

I HAVE EVEN MORE WORTHLESS BEANIE BABIES IN MY COLLECTION THAN I HAVE WORTHLESS POSTS IN THE BEANIE BABY THREAD YET I STILL HAVE THE TEMERITY TO CRITICIZE OTHERS' COLLECTIONS

IF YOU SEE ME TALKING ABOUT BEANIE BABIES, PLEASE TELL ME TO

EAT. SHIT.

I started playing this dumb stupid game again, on the old server because the progression one is well into shadowlands at this point and I can do a froob multibox for fun.

Anyone from SA still playing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

I HAVE EVEN MORE WORTHLESS BEANIE BABIES IN MY COLLECTION THAN I HAVE WORTHLESS POSTS IN THE BEANIE BABY THREAD YET I STILL HAVE THE TEMERITY TO CRITICIZE OTHERS' COLLECTIONS

EAT. SHIT.

Well, it did work with Conan.

Then again that's a bit more survival-themed setting.

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

EAT. SHIT.

Toxic Fart Syndrome posted:

What is Heckler Juice?

Cash shop way to get a character to 200 IIRC.

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

EAT. SHIT.

Yeah they don't seem to delete accounts, just make them inactive, also happened to me several times.

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

EAT. SHIT.

Try emailing support. Though it's been a while so maybe it is how the reactivation thing looks like? Still worth checking with support.

There is an official discord server for the game where you might be able to get help as well, they helped me when I had some issue a while back: https://discord.gg/anarchyonline

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

EAT. SHIT.

It would just be another reskinned WoW though.