Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kak
Sep 27, 2002
Funcom is making a paid only TLP server

https://www.facebook.com/anarchyonline/photos/a.10150904796001088/10156062891596088/?type=3&theater

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kak
Sep 27, 2002

Fewd posted:

The worst part in all this, after the initial lol, was me realising I will play that thing

i'm getting the urge :/

i wish they would do something like soe and have a silver account with light restrictions so i could at least login to my old paid account and look around and check out my characters

Kak fucked around with this message at 23:07 on Feb 27, 2019

Kak
Sep 27, 2002
From Massivelyop:

quote:

The devs do say that the cash shop will be live, but they’ve pulled some of the more overpowering bits. You’ll need to roll up a brand-new character to jump in, and nope, you won’t be able to take this character elsewhere if and when this server closes down. Have fun in the meantime!

I want to play, but I'd be pissed if the server didn't take off and my character was deleted, considering how much time it takes to max out in this game.

Kak
Sep 27, 2002

ElBrak posted:

Looks like funcom is have trouble firing back up all these old accounts, I rebought my subscription 9 hours ago and it is still frozen. And the support forums are filled with similar posts.

Same. It's funny they hosed up the launch of this game twice.

Edit: started working five minutes after the post.

I made a Fixer, Janer. Are you guys rolling clan or omni?

Kak fucked around with this message at 01:46 on Mar 8, 2019