Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thebushcommander
Apr 16, 2004
HAY
GUYS
MAKE
ME A
FUNNY,
I'M TOO
STUPID
TO DO
IT BY
MYSELF

Zogo posted:

Try different peripherals. It's rare but even a malfunctioning mouse, keyboard, printer, monitor, speakers, cat5 cable (ANYthing connected) to a computer can cause oddities like this.

Also, use different SATA cables if you haven't already.

Also, try only one stick of RAM.

Worst case scenario is that one of those PSUs has gone bad and is simply frying different components as you switch them out. How old are the PSUs?

This. I had an issue years ago where my PC would hang on startup and it ended up being my USB connected mouse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread