Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Double Deckerrrrrrrrrrrr

Also somewhat interested in skeleton bookstore and slimedad, off the top of my head.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

Anyone who has never experienced Sword Art Online is missing out horribly, and you should correct that as soon as possible.

Sword Art Online is like drugs: It’s not good, it’s not good for you, it’s not healthy, it will damage your mind and body, it has the potential to ruin your life, and you will very likely walk away from it a worse person than you were before... but drat if it isn’t a fun rear end ride while you’re on it. Also when you’re done with it you will suffer debilitating withdrawal and crave more of it for the rest of your life.

Buddy I watched Horizon. Get this weak poo poo outta here.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Don't hate watch things or associate with hate watchers. If you think it's bad just don't watch it.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

CGDC(amp/old/limb)T

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Where is the spyce being released? Doesn't look like it's on crunchyroll unless I'm missing something.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Why would you even consider watching more than zero episodes?

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I am looking forward to seeing the other folks in Double Decker in action next week.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I wish slimedad was always cg though. Just them, nobody else.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

The 7th Guest posted:

i had watched chaika through hulu and they never got the second season which was very rude to me personally

i know it was on crunchyroll but i was lazy and already watching it on hulu

Second season is good, though fair warning the ending is more than a little rushed.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Not really feeling skeleton bookstore after the first episode, but I'll give it another one or two to see if it wins me over.

Edit: What even is Himote House. Is this a Turning Girls for a new generation?

chumbler fucked around with this message at 08:32 on Oct 9, 2018

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Heck of a labor.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Watch the good goblin helping show instead.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Older, but both seasons of New Game and Recovery of an MMO Junkie are fairly feel-good anime.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Terrible Opinions posted:

I have no idea the quality of Himote House because it was a dreaded victim of low effort subtitles in a comedy series, rending the comedy completely indecipherable. Like aha I get the Jo Jo reference there, but no idea how the previous sentence was supposed to lead into it.

It wasn't.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Turns out Senran Kagura was about the evils of capitalism and cowardice and selfishness of the wealthy all along.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Motto posted:

I've got T&B on the list anyway given how beloved it is, but how watchable is DD without prior knowledge of the setting?

So far it requires zero knowledge of the setting. There has been all of one extremely minor cameo appearance.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Davincie posted:

cutting off the improv segment is a crime

There's more than what they show at the end of the episode? I'd watch an entire show of those.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

a kitten posted:

Release the SPYC---oh god, you can't just chomp down on a bay leaf like that :gonk:

All power comes at a cost.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Girls Frontline but it's Sabagebu.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Double Decker ain't even on there. People got no taste.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I hope nobody ever needs pastels again, because As Miss Beelzebub Likes It has used up all of them.

There's no more pink. It's all gone.

chumbler fucked around with this message at 06:44 on Oct 16, 2018

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Speaking of shows nobody else is talking about, Miss Beelzebub is a hornier show than expected. Maybe it was just the first episode, though.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Edit: Well, the other new character certainly has a gimmick I can do without.

chumbler fucked around with this message at 04:46 on Oct 18, 2018

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

A strong cover there. Though where is her clearly still visible scar?

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Araki posted:

I could be wrong, but I think they stopped drawing the scar after the time jump to high school.

Phobophilia posted:

pretty sure they mentioned the scar healing over the years

that was a fun manga

Guys come on, remember the lore!

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Slimedad is extremely overpowered because fighting is not the point of the series. Nor is hardship, really.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Where is the new Himote House, crunchyroll?

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Strange Quark posted:

You mean episode 4 on Sunday?

What the hell, they lied to me. It has said coming soon for the last few days.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I'd say Himote House is batting a thousand.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Davincie posted:

anyway forget about the lolicon poo poo, enjoy the hot new tejina senpai anime instead

That's a surprise. I kind of forgot about that one since scans seem to have dried up, but I guess it's still running?

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I'm glad it is acknowledged that Tokiyo has transcended humanity.

Boy the halfway point of this episode is going some real places.

chumbler fucked around with this message at 04:25 on Nov 5, 2018

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Ibblebibble posted:

It's a short series right? I've heard not great things about it but they're Reddit opinions sooooo

Maybe anime reddit is different but how could you suspect that reddit opinions of a show focusing on women that spent half of the latest episode on them talking about how to deflect workplace harassment and pushy boyfriends would be anything less than extremely trustworthy?

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I think there are many more legitimate reasons to hate Goblin Slayer than there are to hate SAO.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

The Colonel posted:

being self-deprecating because you enjoy a franchise ftw

Buddy I ain't need a reason to be self-deprecating.

But yes please watch Fate cooking, it's good. Need one for the Extra crew now.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

uh, impact? in emiya gohan? i think you have the wrong idea about that show.

The volleyball episode had many impacts.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Double Decker and Himote House are far too low. I'm a bit surprised that slimedad took the top, though. I didn't think it would be low but figured it would be too slow of a show. I guess the manga and LN are reasonably popular?

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Where is this relationship spaghetti streaming?

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

What is special about majikoi? All I know of it is that it's another harem romcom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

That reminds me that I thought it was a bit lame that Hayate was magically fully healed in Nanoha. There was really no reason that being in a wheelchair should have been an obstacle to be removed, especially considering she was a commander and could also just fly. But that being said, it would also kind of paint it as a permanent thing not even miracles can change so I don't know now whether that would be good or not.