Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

DisDisDis posted:

yarichi bitch bu reviewing well so far

im glad studio GRIZZLY's first offering is polling so well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Lmao

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Everything Burrito posted:

I barely watch shows I like, why on Earth would I hatewatch something lmao

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Strange Quark posted:

The only way they could've ended Gintama this season:

https://ve.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_pg9dxseK2p1uhuxef_480.mp4

lol

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Where the heck is run with the wind

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Darth Walrus posted:

Not sure if here or TVIV is the place to chat about it, but the remainder of that Netflix Castlevania series came out , and it was pretty neat.

The castlevania thread in games has had a couple people talking about it, if you want to read other people’s impressions

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Space Flower posted:

also the lizard priest who worships dinosaurs and prays to Velociraptors and his ancient Iguanodon ancestors to cast spells

lol

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

Anno: wow guess you guys weren't ready for that yet. Well, your k..... Uhhh the next generation of otaku are totally gonna get it.

lol

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

good av

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Strange Quark posted:

Watch Magic Kaito 1412.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

also occult academy is an amazing comedy

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

dogsicle posted:

anyway the best and worst anime threads should go up on the 26th this year, once most stuff that will end within 2018 will be close to ending, if not over. dunno if anybody has really taken up a consistent mantle of doing the "best anime you watched from a different year" thread but it might be cool to keep that running.

id be okay with making one if srice doesn’t because 90% of the anime I watched this year was old and I wanna talk about them a little more at least

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Strange Quark posted:

It’s worth going back for even if you already watched it three times through.