Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Pollyanna posted:

:psyduck: But it’s been, like, a decade.

Yeah and it gives me hope for a new season of railgun someday maybe. I don't really feel index but railgun is just the best. I think I'll still watch it though...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

a kitten posted:

Railgun 3 has also been announced, not sure what the date will be yet though.

holyshit.wav

thanks for this you just made my terrible day good, I'm going to have to work through the night because i've been procrastinating on some big things for a month :v: and I'm suddenly feeling just fine.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
Lain only has the hair thing on one side. :colbert:

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
I watched the first ep of fairy tail, it was still same old idiots doing idiot things, which is good, but it's one year later and they're all supposed to be powered up nowbut I dunno if watching that poo poo in 1 ep installments is gonna get old quick. I'll give it the 3ep test, maybe they'll condense it well enough since they don't have to wait for manga now :shrug:

Index3 ep1 sure was a thing alright.

kimi ni naru is good. neighbour vampire too.

lol

Endorph posted:

did you think the show was actually about loving and then girls having tons of actual pregnancies and giving actual birth to kids
wait, are you saying conception isn't a documentary on the teen pregnancy problem??

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Silver2195 posted:

Unlimited Blade Works. :v:
this, also inuyasha

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Julias posted:

Princess Mononoke had some impressive archery scenes iirc.

oh yeah, some really good headshots in that. neckshots? either way they're good

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Sakurazuka posted:

If they want to push me back into just pirating everything they're going a good way about it

2018 is the first year in quite a while where torrent traffic has seen an uptick in internet traffic share.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
it's really something.

the volume of torrent traffic has been declining in the last couple years even. not just its traffic share, which is amazing considering how much internet usage is growing. losing some share was understandable, but losing raw volume was surprising to many. there's even been talk about piracy finally being the non-issue it is even for rich fucks!

then everyone and the kitchen sink jumped on the netflix bandwagon, and suddenly in the year where internet traffic has been growing the fastest, torrent's share goes up, i wonder what happened :thunkher:

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
hmmmmm, this vrv thing sounds great, lemme google it

quote:

Not available in your region
:negative:

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
i think the jokes are good and funny, but i'm a broken person and like terrible black comedy that makes fun of the worst things the most so :shrug:

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Darth Walrus posted:

UzaMaid seems like it could be pretty fun if they ditched the paedophile angle and gave the maid Sousuke Sagara's personality instead.

Yeah it'd definitely be way better that way.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
a lot of sound effects in various industries come from the same stock sound effects sources. there's so many movies and animes where I've heard the doom lift "chlomp" sound in.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Clarste posted:

Goku kinda strains and yells a lot before he wins. Slime and many other Isekais just causally pull a new power out of their rear end and immediately end the conflict without breaking a sweat. I think there's a pretty big narrative difference there.

yeah it owns that fights don't take 7 billion episodes to resolve. you know they're gonna win since they're the protag anyway, might as well get on with the story :v:

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
ma'am, this is the wcdonalds drive-thru

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Araki posted:

On the other hand, the last two episodes didn't have Index or Toma. So that's good.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Indiana_Krom posted:

More people should be watching this seasons Beelzebub show, its extremely fluffy.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
I thought my sound wasn't working when i clicked that trailer, lmao.

Yoko Kanno is probably the most important part of bebop, and there's no mention of her anywhere

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Endorph posted:

Women loved Mai because she was sexy and in control of her body and a spunky ninja, and they wanted to be her. Men loved Nakoruru because she was shy and serious and a little naive.
this owns

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
i, too, can't go to the beach, because there might be people of all ages in various states of undress there.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Fangz posted:

Vicious will now be played by Johnny Depp
:laugh:

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
a lot of chill feel good shows this season.
beelz is great, neighbour vampire owns, yagakimi is moving at a perfect pace and seishun buta is good too

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
of those shows i've seen anohana and it was good and zvezda was funny, i guess a-1 is actually really good

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Wark Say posted:

Watch Tsuritama. While Endorph generally addressed the main hook of the series, it also contains a fantastic coming-of-age story almost on par with this year's Antarctica show.

Another one for my backlog :v:

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Wark Say posted:

I am only a goon. I cannot help myself. :mmmhmm:

never stop :v:

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
speaking of anitubers someone liked me this a month ago but then it got taken down and now it's back up apparently.
it isn't an anituber just a random doctor watching cells at work and explaining what's going on and it's amazing how hype he is about all this and it's just really nice to see
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnvgQCavmkM

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
also, it's a crime there's no asukaxasuka on top10 :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Endorph posted:

i understand this kind of thing can be confusing but here's a good litmus test: