Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck
Just caught up with this thread and all the dumb stat talk and community jargon in the script makes me want a pokemon game that doesn't show the player any stats (except maybe HP) until you get some pokedex upgrades that actually allow in-depth analysis of your electric rat.
Like early game there's nothing, then you just get vague bars, then natures, then near the end (like, eighth badge) you can finally get your :reject: on and start number mongering.
Shuffle up all the stats from official to keep you guessing and it could really be a "use your favorites" thing like the franchise has been trying to push since the beginning.

Oh also, deoxys people are weird and I don't get how Damian got infected.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck
Just hope 'M isn't a thing though.

I forgot this game upped the level cap. Do EVs and IVs continue scaling past level 100 or no?

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck
More deltas please.

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck
Couldn't stop worrying over how Reborn would handle that little fetch quest...
Thanks for taking the high road, Insurgence. I assume the icon for it in your inventory is just a bag?

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck
A fair bit late, but that Delta Aurorus :swoon:
Please use it to stall-cheese the hell out of Taen if possible, guy deserves the most frustrating type of loss.

Oh and uh, Relic Song.

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck

DoubleNegative posted:

It's not out yet. :v: Instead, I'm working on four other projects, plus AM2R.

please send help

I just finished Subnautica myself today. Will look forward to that :)
AM2R is awesome too, and I'll probably quietly follow that thread too.

I very much enjoyed Insurgence, though. Great LP you've done.

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck
I still have trouble remembering how fairy works outside of reigning in the dragon spam. :saddowns:

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck

Grand Gigas posted:

I’m kind of pumped to see how Delta Aurorus did.

:emptyquote:

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck
Maybe I'm talking out of my rear end, but weren't Heavy Balls better than anything for legendary pokemon simply because their bonus was additive instead of multiplicative which worked out better for low catch rate pokemon (and subsequently, most legendary pokemon were rather large)?

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck
These odds seem awfully high given I have rather vivid memories of any legendary pokemon that wasn't a 30 catch rate freebie taking dozens and dozens of balls. Are they the odds of a catch overall or the odds the ball won't break on that particular shake? I'm pretty sure I remember that the game rolls the dice for every shake of a pokeball.

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck

DoubleNegative posted:

I don't think it will be a very popular way to end the LP

Mark it as a bonus update and archive browsers will be none the wiser. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck
Echoing that this LP was a good time; thanks! Ending feels more like your friends leaving after they graduate or something rather than a total downer. It wasn't that bad.