Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?
The mental image of Steven calling Adam an idiot sandwich is sublime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

All those pointless trades are likely to give you a variety of ID numbers for the lotto.

I vote for hunting down Taen. Nobody steals a small child's fire dragon and gets away with it on our watch!

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

Zakrelo posted:

No one gonna mention that Darkrai spends his time hanging out in a cute little cottage :3:?

Might be a reference to his event in DPP where you go into an abandoned cottage/hotel in Canalave once you get the event ticket.

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

That's a good subtle hint about what Taen's after. If I didn't know more about the base games I might be confused, but it's Arceus isn't it?

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

Tallgeese posted:

Also note the name of the temple.

Oh I missed that, just skimmed right over it!

E: A few of you are misunderstanding what happened, I think. Taen is the one who left the decoy item on the altar, he didn't find out it was a decoy.

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

MR. J posted:

I still have trouble remembering how fairy works outside of reigning in the dragon spam. :saddowns:

Fairies are burned by iron, hence the weakness to Steel. gently caress knows why Poison though.

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

So how do escape ropes actually work???

You ever see those snake charmer guys that can like, raise a rope into the air with their pipes?

It's nothing like that, but they're cool, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

Ashsaber posted:

I'll be honest, because of (gasp) fanfiction I can no longer take Arceus seriously as a plot device or character. After reading an interpretation where it is all powerful and nearly all knowing, having the stated reason for creating Rayquaza as essentially 'I got blindsided by a big meteor once and decided to create a pokemon to keep that from happening again because it annoyed me so much', who notices there is a new type/plate when creating the universe just to shrug and go with it, it gets really hard to see it as a god who would actually listen to a villain.

Hell, it makes me feel more like someone like Reruka summoning it up would end up with him getting dope-slapped by one of the thousand arms of Arceus.

Ashes of the Past?