Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer
We had just started watching Grappler Baki on Netflix so the brick snake serum made complete and total sense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Vookatos posted:

I really like Part 4's openings, especially since I got that they kinda form their own narrative. I don't think they spoil much, and the clues are so symbolic, that if you don't know what will happen, they won't help you. I think they even add some things, like Koichi's stand, after you see them in the story. And of course the way Great Days changes at the end is just :discourse:

With Part 5 I have no idea what will happen. I feel like Fighting Gold visuals have that End of The World thing where things are pretty obvious, but might have second meaning (with End it was running out of time/DIO's stand). I'm guessing (putting my theory under spoiler) we might see bow and arrow again.

Part 4 had that painfully generic anime OP for a while there and that puts it at the bottom of the Jojo Part OP power rankings.

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

YggiDee posted:

Let the record show that I am guessing Trish's stand to be Rush. On the grounds that the radio is playing Rush right now. Also there was a huge footprint (handprint?) so maybe Rush's power lets... her...
turn into a dinosaur? Heck if I know.

Queens of the Stone Age?

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Josuke Higashikata posted:

king crimson

please erase monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday and friday 00:00 - 17:30 GMT thank you.

Umm excuse me but the boss is a boss and therefore the workweek where his subordinants suffer is part of his EVERLASTING CLIMAX.
poo poo if anything he would erase the weekends.

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Kawabata posted:

Is there anything similar to the work of Araki around? The only animes/manga I've enjoyed as much as his are Samurai Champloo and Cowboy Bebop. I didn't mind Death Note and the recent Devilman either but in terms of sheer creativity and acceptable-to-good writing I'm struggling to find anything else. Of course it may be because I'm an older goon (not really the target demographic) and I don't know the medium too well.

Uhh Space Dandy?

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer
The biggest mystery is how did Mista survive before Giorno joined the crew?

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

RC Cola posted:

Agreed. I wish he had a stand that was more battle tactic based. It would fit his personality and fighting style.

Who the gently caress is this stowaway girl?

I mean, he was just poorly utilized. What could be more fitting than infinite hamon filled ghost rope for Joseph?

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Blueberry Pancakes posted:

I wonder how all of the anime-onlies feel about the final arc so far.

I spent most of this part wondering when it was going to actually start. It did not.

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Wark Say posted:

The Diavolo one is totally my jam!

Its got tiny little eyes and then a set of tinier eyes above that. It's great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure X McDonalds X Olympics merch announcement