Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What other dead Sega franchise should be brought back?
Skies of Arcadia
Samba de Amigo
NiGHTS
Sakura Wars - wait, they actually are making a new one of those?
View Results

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Reiterpallasch posted:

i keep telling myself that this time i'm going to play this mission like a wargame but ugh there's only a sniper in that one base all across the map and i've got an apc right here and i cant stop myself please send help

Eventually they start putting tanks and turrets in the bases and making bosses and reinforcements show up when you capture them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

It’s kinda crazy that the game never mentions or shows the whole Darcsen genocide thing and knowing that it’s going on kinda colors the ending. Claude you shouldnt make peace with these people, they’re doing the loving holocaust. Instead of setting off the nuke take a trip to the capital building and start taking hostages.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Hunt11 posted:

I thought the other games made the point that the Empire was treating Jews like how Europe treated Jews in the middle ages, completely appalling but not at a genocide level.

The first game had a mission in a concentration camp.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Hunt11 posted:

In terms of the ending plot points for the game, it is kind of important to remember just where this game was made.

Yeah they don't like nukes and don't believe minorities exist, I knew that.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Me after 50 hours of play: whoa you can one shot the final boss if you stack orders on a grenadier.