Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bird.

lying on a raft in the pacific, holding a coconut with a face carved out of it: "i should have listened to them when they told me not to marry for looks" *throwing the coconut into the deep blue sea*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird.

days later, lonely, as i see her drifting back into grabbing distance: "oh my god i've missed you so much what we're we even fighting about??"

bird.

"there's the sage advice, after the first break-up cut it off.... don't let your daily impulses dictate your relationships" the coconut stares back at me. "i'm glad we've come to a more mature understanding, i think this was a valuable lesson." *gently place in her in the water to float away*

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Years later I sip a pina colada and cry in torrents. They ask me to leave the Fudruckers.

bird.

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

Years later I sip a pina colada and cry in torrents. They ask me to leave the Fudruckers.

the waitress sets a fresh coconut on my table "you're too young for me." the coconut is silent. reflecting for a moment, i say "i'm telling you, i've seen ones like you in my past and i'm dangerous." a bus-boy bumps the table and the coconut rolls towards me. "you like dangerous boys?"

Punk da Bundo

by FactsAreUseless
it had been 5 years since the fire took my coconut wife, who i had made with such tender care, support, and love over the course of 1 lonely summer. she was flawless, sturdy, and able to be dropped down stairs, and ridden, like a sled. was she fire proof? no. . . nobody is perfect. you know what, life is a journey, and when that girlscout asked me if i wanted to buy some samoa girlscout cookies in the parking lot of that kroger, i lost it. i'm trying not to to cry, but my bail is pretty high, but my coconut wife never shed a tear. i need to be strong, like she would have wanted.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
can... can i get this coconut to go?

Manifisto

the first time I laid eyes on my future coconut wife, I knew she was trouble. because she dropped out of a palm tree onto my human wife's head and killed her. little did I know that tahitian law decrees that anyone who kills a wife must take her place; still less was I prepared for the emotional and carnal whirlwind that was to follow.

ty nesamdoom!

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
When you cut a hole in a coconut, put it in the oven for a bit to warm it up, then put your dinger in there, you know what you get?

Coconut crabs!

but seriously though, this rash is p unidentifiable, what the hell is it

Twenty Four

A guy cheating on his middle aged coconut wife with his new barely ripened coconut mistress on the other side of the island.

Punk da Bundo

by FactsAreUseless
*sticking a happy coconut wife , happy coconut life bumper sticker on the back of the ol van*

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

artoke

Turns out that song about putting a lime in a coconut is NOT meant to be taken as advice for spicing up various bedroom activities. I have been sleeping on the couch for a week now.

kalel

BrownianMotion posted:

lying on a raft in the pacific, holding a coconut with a face carved out of it: "i should have listened to them when they told me not to marry for looks" *throwing the coconut into the deep blue sea*

BrownianMotion posted:

days later, lonely, as i see her drifting back into grabbing distance: "oh my god i've missed you so much what we're we even fighting about??"

BrownianMotion posted:

"there's the sage advice, after the first break-up cut it off.... don't let your daily impulses dictate your relationships" the coconut stares back at me. "i'm glad we've come to a more mature understanding, i think this was a valuable lesson." *gently place in her in the water to float away*

BrownianMotion posted:

the waitress sets a fresh coconut on my table "you're too young for me." the coconut is silent. reflecting for a moment, i say "i'm telling you, i've seen ones like you in my past and i'm dangerous." a bus-boy bumps the table and the coconut rolls towards me. "you like dangerous boys?"

kalel

furious when my coconut son brings home "spaulding." "no son of mine will date one of... them," I say. but later that night I watch "cast away" for the thousandth time and cry myself to sleep, confused and angry. my coconut wife says nothing

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
a newgrounds flash animation of a banh mi fighting a coconut

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

lmbo calrissian posted:

a newgrounds flash animation of a banh mi fighting a coconut

Dungeon Ecology

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

My coconut wife wears a little coconut bra made from flesh

vanisher

Coming home from Sprouts I open the door and my coconut wife is sitting in a chair across the room.

"Honey its not what it looks like, this is a cantaloupe."

As I fumble with the bags to show her a can of coconut water falls out and rolls towards her.

"I didnt want you to find out like this"

vanisher

vanisher posted:

Coming home from Sprouts I open the door and my coconut wife is sitting in a chair across the room.

"Honey its not what it looks like, this is a cantaloupe."

As I fumble with the bags to show her a can of coconut water falls out and rolls towards her.

"I didnt want you to find out like this"

Missed a great "cant elope" joke right here.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
just don't get caught up with some stuck up coconut rambling on about sartre

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
her coconuts (coconut's coconuts) were so juicy

bird.

Please spoiler tag NSFW images ty

bird.

SciFiDownBeat posted:

furious when my coconut son brings home "spaulding." "no son of mine will date one of... them," I say. but later that night I watch "cast away" for the thousandth time and cry myself to sleep, confused and angry. my coconut wife says nothing

bird.

Day 797, to my dearest departed,

I miss you. I miss the way you used to comb over the follicles of your frizzy brown hair. I miss the way you looked back at me when I was looking at you. I haven't found anyone that I could talk to you like the way I used to you... You remember those times?... back on that sparse and sand-set desert island beach... I feel like we really connected, like you were the only one who could really listen to me. I know you are gone now, returned to the lonely ocean, and that really this letter is to myself... but it feels good to write it. I feel like I'm writing to the image of your spirit, and in this way you live on. Like the shavings on a german-chocolate cake.

Love always,
B

bird. fucked around with this message at 03:39 on Sep 28, 2018

Twenty Four

"Oh come on baby, can't me and the guys just go climb some palm trees without you getting all jealous? It's not like we are gonna do anything!"

google THIS

Hot girl: So what are you doing this weekend?

Me: (beans her with a coconut) Sorry, she's a little jealous.

google THIS

Principal: In light of your child's recent behavior, we have no choice but to—

Me: (beaning him with a coconut) Don't talk about her little angel that way.

google THIS

Old Lady: (peeking into our stroller) My, don't you just look scrumptious!

Me: (hitting her repeatedly with a coconut) That's their word. You can't use it.

google THIS

Me: What? I mean... (pulls the doll's dress off the coconut and starts hitting myself in the head with it) No! I mean no, it doesn't make you look fat!

google THIS fucked around with this message at 13:05 on Sep 28, 2018

google THIS

Me: (sitting on the curb next to a cop holding an ice pack over my eye as my coconut wife gets led away in handcuffs) It's not her fault. She just...needs help.

google THIS

Radio: If you like piña coladas...

Me: (has an acute PTSD attack)

Manifisto

google THIS posted:

Hot girl: So what are you doing this weekend?

Me: (beans her with a coconut) Sorry, she's a little jealous.

google THIS posted:

Principal: In light of your child's recent behavior, we have no choice but to—

Me: (beaning him with a coconut) Don't talk about her little angel that way.

google THIS posted:

Old Lady: (peeking into our stroller) My, don't you just look scrumptious!

Me: (hitting her repeatedly with a coconut) That's their word. You can't use it.

google THIS posted:

Me: What? I mean... (pulls the doll's dress off the coconut and starts hitting myself in the head with it) No! I mean no, it doesn't make you look fat!

google THIS posted:

Me: (sitting on the curb next to a cop holding an ice pack over my eye as my coconut wife gets led away in handcuffs) It's not her fault. She just...needs help.

google THIS posted:

hahaha

ty nesamdoom!

kalel

google THIS posted:

Lol

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

vanisher

(Carefully putting my walnut with googley eyes into a very small carseat)

google THIS

Walking around in public with a body pillow with a drawing of a sexy coconut on it.

Manifisto

me, to fruit vendor: ma'am, I was just admiring your coconu-- [catching sharp look from my coconut wife] --breasts, I was just admiring your breasts.

ty nesamdoom!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Me: lover, I only have eyes for You, my coconut wife

Coconut wife: "..."

Me: *carefully glues eyes onto coconut wife*

Potato girlfriend: *rolls out of tater basket*

Coconut wife: "..."

Me: SHUT UP, JANET

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stooge

Me: *talking a palm tree* you've got nuts, I like that in a woman.