Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

This show is so good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

Frenchify it: Seauxn?

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

The next podcast should just be MEJ going around asking everyone involved with the show how they reacted to Buff Chidi

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

The Good Place Season 3 - Chidi’s Chili Babies

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

I’m gonna need a super cut of all of Chidi’s reactions to things over the course of the series. That “why??” made me laugh so hard.

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

I like to imagine that Eleanor was a huge jerk to NdGT without knowing who he was, and then slammed him really hard when he got offended and explained why he is an ~important figure in science~. She probably wouldn’t recognize him.

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

pwn posted:

I’ve never heard before this thread that it has any Hellish connotations, and I have certainly played Doom, and have been generally aware of Hell all my life. I’s just a simple country boy though

Right. Somehow made it through high school and college without learning the word meant anything other than “poo poo hit the fan here”

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

Give me an episode of “The Good British Baking Place” IMO.

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

Tahani nearly kills Mary Berry again (this is the Good Place so we get the OG hosts) while Kamilah submits raw ingredients and wins.

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

They talk about weird sex things as if they all get negative points, when really most should be neutral to positive if they’re not illegal or hurting anyone. I’m betting the same is true for other actions as well - humans are constantly doing things the accounting team finds gross/weird/strange, so accounting is always assigning negative points to everything.

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

My soul to the bad place for Amy Poehler as the head Good Place bureaucrat.

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

Morality now applies to a hedonistic Good Place, Matt from Accounting is overrun by a flood of weird sex things that’ve been done with the help of Janet.

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

New Human #1 is a journalist “of some sort.” I got $5 he’s a conspiracy theorist, though not the angry right-wing kinds all over the place today.

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

Xelkelvos posted:

Remember that he's about as bad as the Soul Squad so he can't be any worse than them (but not better either). I wager barely successful paparazzo or put upon small town journalist.

He could be the classic “bigfoot/Nessie/aliens” conspiracy theorist. We can combine and go with put upon small town journalist who lives in the woods (to catch Bigfoot) and also writes petty articles about people.

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

Double post

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

gently caress it, cross the streams and put Jean Ralphio in there

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

Yikes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

BioEnchanted posted:

I'd like if the mail room lady from the Good Place was a recurring character, and every time she showed up she got better at being angry because in her first episode it had just never happened before, and as the series goes on she gets practice. An angel-type character breaking her programming the same way Michael did but in the opposite direction.

She eventually turns into Trudy Judy and we get the Good Place/B99 crossover episode.