Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rump buttman

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

Three weeks ago, I brought my dog Bingo to work. This loving mutt. Now, he's the fax king and getting all the good vibes from the C suite.

For the last week I've been neging him to seed doubt. I'll say things like, "adequate boy", and instead of giving him those biscuits after doing a trick, I've been giving him broccoli and telling him he needs to lose some weight. I figure the next stage will be intercepting his emails and misspelling his name on all incoming emails to mess with his self worth. The goal is to make him make social and technical miscues in a state of depression.

Please help me with ideas on how to gain office status.

thank you,

-desperate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rump buttman

considering going with "Bungo" on the misspell strategy

Manifisto

spread nasty rumors that his gf is NOT a bitch

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Spread a rumor that he humps his OWN leg

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
list him on petfinder.com and leave the screen open for him to see

Twenty Four

Tether a line around his neck and lead him about in the grassy area outside of the offices with windows in order to shame him publicly.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Talk loudly about how he eats cat poo poo out of the litterbox and when he comes around the corner, just be like "oh heyyyy Bungo."

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Put a slice of bologna on his face and yell at him sternly "no!" every time he goes to eat it

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

wearing a lampshade

Splatmaster posted:

Put a slice of bologna on his face and yell at him sternly "no!" every time he goes to eat it

kalel

don't listen to these fools op. what you need to do is bring in a second dog. just lavish him with attention and pay no attention to your other dog. then when the first dog comes to you begging... now get this... you bring in a third dog

kalel

just fill the whole office with high performing dogs, edge out the human employees, and rake in those referral bonuses baby

wearing a lampshade

Bingo burying his finances in the backyard.

Manifisto

buy a roomba and constantly give it treats to vacuum up

ty nesamdoom!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Manifisto posted:

buy a roomba and constantly give it treats to vacuum up

alnilam

Chew up an important report from your other coworkers desk and leave a trail of shreds into your dogs office where tge rest of the report is all torn abd saliva soaked

warning do NOT get caught in the act on this one

Twenty Four

SciFiDownBeat posted:

don't listen to these fools op. what you need to do is bring in a second dog. just lavish him with attention and pay no attention to your other dog. then when the first dog comes to you begging... now get this... you bring in a third dog

I mean this sounds pretty solid.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Tell everyone he has a drinking problem and that everyone has to keep the toilet lids down now

Mac Tonight

aw yeah tahts it man
tell him the jerk store called and they're running out of him

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Leave a trail of ripped up baby carrot bags (the little packs your boss really likes and brings every week for lunch) from the fridge to your dog's desk and then go tell the boss there's a lunch thief.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
knock the trash over and spread some of the contents around on the floor and say he did it

wearing a lampshade

Yell "SQUIRREL!" in the middle of his financial projections slide

FluffieDuckie

albany academy posted:

Yell "SQUIRREL!" in the middle of his financial projections slide

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

rump buttman posted:

considering going with "Bungo" on the misspell strategy

"how's it spelled again? *clap, clap* N G O, right?"

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

you should mark territory around the office so that when he gets caught remarking it the CEO hoots through a paper towel tube at him and makes him bark real loud

rump buttman

so it goes. I was making headway until he devistated me with a power move I don't know how I didn't see coming. I was there, talking with Sally and Hank from accounting and he started HUMPING MY LEG. He just flung his tie over his shoulder and pounded my shins worse than rec league soccer. I tried to kick him off but but he's a weiner dog and has a very strong upper body, plus the short legs really lock in the leverage. Later, I walked in on Hank giving Bungo a belt buckle for a clean 8 seconds. Sally won't even make eye contact with me.

I've got my yearly review in two weeks, and Im not sure where to take this duel.

-super desperate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweet geek swag

Adjust lasers to FUN!

You need to bring out the big guns. You need to get a puppy and a kitten. Have em on your shoulders at all times. Tell everyone that Bingo adopted them and then abandoned them.

• Locked thread