Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

PostNouveau posted:

Everyone on Earth is doomed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

I remember reading an article that revealed Clarence Thomas hadn't uttered a word during oral arguments at the SC for like, yeaaaars. Bitch probably sits there and reads a magazine.

gregday
May 23, 2003

I will always capitalize on my Stupidity

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
https://twitter.com/JeffreyGuterman/status/1057638446280241155

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Xelkelvos posted:

Early/Mail-in voting numbers in Florida iirc is currently: 1.3m Dems, 1.4m Reps, 0.6m Other/NPA. There are more outstanding Vote-by-Mail ballots for Dems than Reps in the state, but the Rep's have returned more overall. Early voting numbers are pretty even give or tak a few thousand.

Purple Wave!

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 387 days!

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

MysteriousStranger posted:

I still don't get why he's mad about an issue that involves rich Russians, Chinese, and Saudi's buying up real estate and creating high rents in places like NYC from condo sellers like him to game the system? He makes money off this. And it largely benefits rich people and helps drive up real estate prices. Does he not want money all of a sudden? Does he want lower rents in NYC? Like, what gives?

you just described a whole bunch of logic.

he brain don't logic.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Piss Tape is Real

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

[Laughs in Chinese]

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

euphronius posted:

i thought the world had stopped laughing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JNDi04ZGmw

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

this thread owns bones

loving classist pieces of poo poo, we spend 900 billion dollars on tax expenditures for the wealthy, we don't tell people with capital gains to only invest in a healthy way the fucks

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

florida seems to be shifting more solidly Dem down the stretch. Probably thanks to Gillum being good and Desantis being very bad

https://twitter.com/Politics_Polls/status/1057638690334232576

AZ still a big tossup

https://twitter.com/Politics_Polls/status/1057639194951016453

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Billzasilver posted:

[Laughs in Chinese]

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

haljordan posted:

I remember reading an article that revealed Clarence Thomas hadn't uttered a word during oral arguments at the SC for like, yeaaaars. Bitch probably sits there and reads a magazine.

It’s not a “revelation” as much as a well-known fact. I believe he’s fallen asleep on the bench as well

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

haljordan posted:

Like, decades if I'm not mistaken.

theghostpt
Sep 1, 2009

factually true, i do actually laugh

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
yes, that is a nasty term mr president SIR

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Shageletic posted:

this thread owns bones

loving classist pieces of poo poo, we spend 900 billion dollars on tax expenditures for the wealthy, we don't tell people with capital gains to only invest in a healthy way the fucks

imo we should end taxpayer subsidies that give us flavored corn syrup garbage

food stamps should just be straight cash transfers

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Shageletic posted:

this thread owns bones

Drug tests for CEOs

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Huh, I thought he would have capitalized "laws"and not "stupidity".

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

pepsi is made from gasified syrian babies and is definitely counterrevolutionary

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

:thermidor:

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

That is the precise reason why I don't listen to public radio that much anymore.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

haljordan posted:

Yeah, it's very rare. He believes oral arguments are a waste of time as everyone already has the amicus briefs and nothing in oral is going to lead to a sudden legal revelation for a Justice.

He's probably right.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Shageletic posted:

That is the precise reason why I don't listen to public radio that much anymore.

It's garbage

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

brugroffil posted:

florida seems to be shifting more solidly Dem down the stretch. Probably thanks to Gillum being good and Desantis being very bad

AZ still a big tossup

Not to go all republican coffee shop, but I do listen to republicans talking down here and their big thing with DeSantis is he has literally not proposed a single fuckin thing

Like, he has yet to even start campaigning and people realise that.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

brugroffil posted:

Yeah, it's very rare. He believes oral arguments are a waste of time as everyone already has the amicus briefs and nothing in oral is going to lead to a sudden legal revelation for a Justice.

He's probably right.

He's definitely right.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/moonriver365/status/1057534851555840000

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

emptyquote my posts or die

this is more terrifying than hillary's black-and-white election night "No Matter What Happens We Tried" tweet

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

brugroffil posted:

imo we should end taxpayer subsidies that give us flavored corn syrup garbage

food stamps should just be straight cash transfers

Yeah, most farms are conglomerates anyway.

Lawman 0 posted:

It's garbage

There are exceptions ofc. I still listen to Brian Lehrer, he did a great bit on student debt the other day.

e: but the centrist "impartial" poo poo where you need both sides can eat my rear end, its signal virtuing for the top 10%.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

brugroffil posted:

AZ still a big tossup

still lmaoing that Gillum is going to save Nelson's sorry rear end

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Xelkelvos posted:

Early/Mail-in voting numbers in Florida iirc is currently: 1.3m Dems, 1.4m Reps, 0.6m Other/NPA. There are more outstanding Vote-by-Mail ballots for Dems than Reps in the state, but the Rep's have returned more overall. Early voting numbers are pretty even give or tak a few thousand.

Early voting numbers probably aren't a good indicator of anything and we won't actually know what's happening until late Nov. 6

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

haljordan posted:

BAE OF PIGS posted:

Like, decades if I'm not mistaken.

this loving rules

donald j. trmp nominate me to the supreme court motherfucker

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Shageletic posted:

My local NPR station (WBEZ) has been running a bunch of TV ads lately that are ab bunch of Both Sides Are Bad, Truth Is In The Middle garbage.

I'll listen to other shows occasionally, but not trash like Morning Edition or All Things Considered.

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

brugroffil posted:

He's probably right.

Low energy!

:sad:

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

when the libs have been triggered

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

pathetic little tramp posted:

Not to go all republican coffee shop, but I do listen to republicans talking down here and their big thing with DeSantis is he has literally not proposed a single fuckin thing

Like, he has yet to even start campaigning and people realise that.

he is proposing that he's not a filthy bla..aaah person

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Did they also come with the bloodstains of murdered Muslims?

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Modi on his vest grind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

docbeard posted:

With her inspiring message of "When we are in power, we will do absolutely nothing to impede or interfere with Trump's agenda in any way whatsoever", how could we not?

we're finally gonna become capitalists, y'all

• Locked thread