Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

content
Feb 13, 2014

Oh cool, new thread. Hey Nintendo, put Meteos on this fucker. ty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

content
Feb 13, 2014

punk rebel ecks posted:

So I'm a few hours into Breath of the Wild Just left Kakoriko Village and so far I find the game...bad?

Link is crazy underpowered so far and his stamina is so low that he just gets tired all the time. I also hate that dungeons are now bitesized small areas instead of the scaling mammoths the franchise was known for. Also, all weapons being made of cardboard is really dumb. Also the game switching from no voice acting to voice acting is jarring.

I said come in! posted:

Prepare to get dogpiled for a couple pages.

Can we just start another new thread instead.

content
Feb 13, 2014

JawnV6 posted:

I'll pay and complain

Now that's what I call a thread title.

content
Feb 13, 2014

Andrast posted:

It already was!

:wink:

content
Feb 13, 2014

pixaal posted:

ka is a wheel.

But isn't a wheel a measurement of distance?

content
Feb 13, 2014

Al Borland Corpse posted:

Haha, look at this guy who hasn't played Mega Man 6. I'm almost to the final boss but you find out at the beginning of the game that Dr Wily was only a pawn the whole time, working for the mysterious Mr. X.

:newlol:

content
Feb 13, 2014

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

Did the fix the door jump thing in MM11???

I’ve also been wondering about this.

content
Feb 13, 2014

Nice. I should go play the old ones in attempt to make myself like Metroid Prime games again.

e: er I dumb. jokes

content fucked around with this message at 15:53 on Oct 3, 2018

content
Feb 13, 2014

Oscar Wild posted:

Rerelease the PowerGlove when?

Power Glove mini

content
Feb 13, 2014

Zero VGS posted:

I still remember Lunar 2 on PS1 was sold as a collector copy only. If you wanted to play it you had to basically buy $20 worth of mandatory weeb poo poo. Though, now that I look on eBay they're worth a lot, I should dig up and sell my copy.

That was my first cloth map :3:

content
Feb 13, 2014

new switch will have a rear touchpad

content
Feb 13, 2014

Weedle posted:

God it would own if they called it the “Swiitch”

Pronounced "Sweetch", of course.

content
Feb 13, 2014

American McGay posted:

11. On normal mode.

lol

content
Feb 13, 2014

Barudak posted:

Same reason splatoon hits you with a mandatory cutscene telling you the maps.

I still hate this so much.

content
Feb 13, 2014

Sakurazuka posted:

Avocado doesn't even taste of anything

Turn your tastebuds on.

content
Feb 13, 2014

Guy Goodbody posted:

people who complain about pumpkin spice are a thousand times more obnoxious than people who enjoy pumpkin spice.

content
Feb 13, 2014

RandomFerret posted:

drat it, I wanted to be first to market

Is that made out of cat fur?

content
Feb 13, 2014

RandomFerret posted:

It's wool. This is going to freak you out cause it's super gross, but there are these animals called sheep and people make stuff out of their hair all the time

Never heard of it. hmu if you wanna buy a cat fur beanie though.

content
Feb 13, 2014

Licarn posted:

This photo from yesterday is my contribution to Sheep Chat

In case anyone doubted the existence of these woolly traffic jams

What anarchists. I wouldn't be caught dead wearing their hair *sips tea*

content
Feb 13, 2014

Guy Goodbody posted:

what the gently caress happened to your apostrophe?

It's happening all over the forum for me :shrug:

content
Feb 13, 2014

I didn't play NMS at launch because it sounded dumb/limited/derivative, but since Next, I've put around 75 hours into it. I'm excited to jump back in once I wrap up DQ11.

content
Feb 13, 2014

Policenaut posted:

NMS Next is how the game should have launched and really propels it into being something fun and exciting (if you like that kind of game). Unfortunately it took like 2 years to get to that point after launch sooooo...

I think part of it was survival/crafting fatigue as well. That was the last type of game I wanted to play when those trailers were coming out. Now that the genre has faded a bit, I'm not as tired of it.

content
Feb 13, 2014

Zas posted:

for some reason i had it in my head that sega was porting panzer dragoon zwei to the switch. which is apparently nonsense i made up. and that is really sad, because it's probably the next best 3d rail shooter to star fox 64

Rez.

content
Feb 13, 2014

Played Starfox 64 a couple days ago. Still good.

content
Feb 13, 2014

Oh poo poo yes.

content
Feb 13, 2014

LethalGeek posted:

I would love to see a modern 7yo thrown into the deep end with Zelda 1 and see how they do.

100 7 year-olds drop into the deep end with Zelda 1 and see how they do.

content
Feb 13, 2014

SettingSun posted:

The only Amiibo I see in stores nowadays are ones nobody wants. Seems like it's negatively reinforcing.

You just wait. That Roseanne Barr amiibo is gonna be worth a fortune someday.

content
Feb 13, 2014

Goddamn this horny thread.

content
Feb 13, 2014

Is that made out of cat fur?

content
Feb 13, 2014

Good sport.

content
Feb 13, 2014

Can’t wait to cash in the six gc controllers I have to pay for my kids’ college someday.

content
Feb 13, 2014

YggiDee posted:

Half of the TWEWY staff got funneled into making Picross games

Well, at least some good came out of it.

content
Feb 13, 2014

Nep-Nep posted:

The rhyming dialogue in DQ XI generally has really good meter, and also it's not the whole game.

Yeah, it was really well done and clever. Also, I think it lasted just long enough.

content
Feb 13, 2014

I’ve bought every smash game since melee, and could never get into them too much. Finally switched around the controls and turned off stick jump, and I’m having a blast.

content
Feb 13, 2014

I know Advance Wars fans were disappointed with Tiny Metal, but worth it at $12?

content
Feb 13, 2014

bushisms.txt posted:

Maybe wait for wargroove?

I will continue to do so.

content
Feb 13, 2014

Looper posted:

this is only about half i think but the internet archive's got you covered chief: https://archive.org/details/NintendoPower_201710

I'm on my phone and at work or i would dig around to try and find the other half

This is awesome.

content
Feb 13, 2014

Original_Z posted:

Be aware that the devs are the guys who used the money from the project Phoenix Kickstarter to make this game instead.

Gross. gently caress 'em.

content
Feb 13, 2014

Got pretty excited to see an email that said I had a 30% off coupon from my birthday this month. Significantly less excited to see it was off 15 select 3DS and Wii U games. :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

content
Feb 13, 2014

Anyone notice any lag on Katamari? I’ve played a billion hours of this game on PS2, and this feels off.