Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
krampster2

Hello, this is Sergeant Tompkins from the EU meme police.

I have received information from HQ that an unauthorized pickle image, or 'pickle pic', has been shared on this forum (example below).
If you have any information as to the whereabouts of this image or the person who posted it, your help would be much appreciated.

Please note: Any further posting of this image is officially NOT OKAY and you will be punished VERY BADLY if you do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dungeon Ecology

SALT THREAD BRINE OP

Manifisto

smoobles what have you done :cripes:

Macnult

cool pickle pic imo

krampster2

Manifisto posted:

Good work detective!

This 'smoobles' character sounds like a real dill.

krampster2

Also, I have made aware that some people here are posting this image but labelling it as a 'zucchini' or a 'girthy green sausage.'

Be aware that such behaviour is, officially speaking, VERY NAUGHTY. And if you keep carrying on like this I will be taking the matter to the head of Meme Investigations, Cucurbitaceae Devision.

Stooge

krampster2 posted:

Please note: Any further posting of this image is officially NOT OKAY and you will be punished VERY BADLY if you do.

uh oh, looks like we're in a real gherkin.

Twenty Four

I like claussens

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Manifisto posted:

SMOOBLED AGAIN

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i don't know what the dill is with cukeposting but honestly i see nothing wrong with someone showing their friends their lil gherkin as long as there's consent on the part of all parties.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

WHAT ARE YOU, A COP

• Locked thread