Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

1234567890num
Oct 6, 2017

Geemer posted:

I finally stopped putting it off and wrote some garbage a very serious story about a very scary game where you're chased around darkened hallways by several men that probably intend to inflict bodily harm upon you.

https://lpix.org/sslptest/index.php?id=152467

:golfclap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

When you think about it, being chased through a maze by ghosts is pretty scary. But it's not the scariest thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAVgGVQCkAI

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Tiggum posted:

When you think about it, being chased through a maze by ghosts is pretty scary. But it's not the scariest thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAVgGVQCkAI

:sbahj:

Looks like they didn't go easy on Patrick's wife after all!

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Ten minutes to go before we seal this contest like a tomb. If you're a last second hold out

G E T O N W I T H I T

Psycho Knight
Jan 19, 2017

"Being a fangame and not bound to a rating, Pokemon Reborn is able to expand more on topics such as death and the extreme dangers Pokemon could pose. These topics...are treated with the respect such a subject deserves."

Let's throw a Medicham into a volcano and make it give the T2 thumbs up!
Not that I mind the spooky titles, but I'm curious as to whether or not we need to request to change them back now that Halloween has passed.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Psycho Knight posted:

Not that I mind the spooky titles, but I'm curious as to whether or not we need to request to change them back now that Halloween has passed.

There were a lot of title changes, so yeah it would be good practice to request them to be reset either here, in the Sandcastle, or just by reporting your own OP if you have platinum. Also be sure to include the title you want it changed or changed back to, because gently caress if we remember what any of them were to begin with.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Psycho Knight posted:

I KEPT TRACK OF EVERYTHING!!! Disregard crow's post, I have lifted the Halloween curse from all threads that were spookified. As you can see by my current name and avatar, I am just a bit behind.

I am reviewing the entries (and assume the other moderators are too) and will post results soon!

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
:siren::siren::siren:THE TIME HAS COME TO VOTE!!!!:siren::siren::siren:

It's been 12 days since Halloween has past, and now finally, because of one of us has gotten off our asses and put together a poll, it is now time for you to decide which spooky LP was the spookiest of them all! :ghost:

Your options are, in no particular order:

VOTE NOW!

Or vote NO. We don't care!

nine-gear crow fucked around with this message at 05:00 on Nov 12, 2018

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

nine-gear crow posted:

It's been 12 days since Halloween has past, and now finally, because of one of us has gotten off our asses and put together a poll, it is now time for you to decide which spooky LP was the spookiest of them all! :ghost:

VOTE NOW!

Oh dear, thanks to some wonderful forums fuckery and an overzealous adblocker extension I missed one of the original entrants to the contest. So I have redone the poll with all the entries properly listed, so if you voted in the original one be sure to revote in the updated poll.

Sorry for the mixup.

azren
Feb 14, 2011

nine-gear crow posted:

Oh dear, thanks to some wonderful forums fuckery and an overzealous adblocker extension I missed one of the original entrants to the contest. So I have redone the poll with all the entries properly listed, so if you voted in the original one be sure to revote in the updated poll.

Sorry for the mixup.

DNS error?

edit: never mind, working fine.

azren fucked around with this message at 17:07 on Nov 12, 2018

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

azren posted:

DNS error?

edit: never mind, working fine.

No, it was literally AdBlock Plus preventing the image link from showing up :shrug:

Like I said, I think it got a little overzealous and decided an image named "banner.jpg" nested in a link was somehow an ad.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

nine-gear crow posted:

VOTE NOW!

Well, we've had quite the response in voting so far. If you haven't voted yet and you still want to, we'll leave the poll open to Friday, at Midnight PST and we'll announce the winner over the weekend.

Once again, thank you greatly to everyone who entered this year and to everyone who's voted. Good going!

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
Don't forget to vote! Voting ends sooooooooOOooooon!

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
We've kept you in suspense long enough, it's time to announce the CONTEST VOTE WINNER!

From polling oversight to clear favored front-runner, Fedule, Blind Sally and I would like to extend a warm congratulations to :siren:Enchanted Hat:siren: for their winning entry of Painkiller! Congrats, E-Hat!

Be sure to PM either Sally, Fedule or me to collect your forums upgrade prize.

In the meanwhile, us mods shall continue our deliberation on the MOD'S CHOICE winner from the pool of remaining entries.

Well done, everyone!

Enchanted Hat
Aug 18, 2013

Defeated in Diplomacy under suspicious circumstances
Woo, I win! Thanks everyone! I knew that Painkiller was the spookiest horror game.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
better late than never, but...

Mods' Choice goes to Geemer for that wonderful Pac-Man story!

Ghost Valuable (let's) Player goes to Explosions for showing off the extremely creepy World of Horror!

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Wow, thanks! And congratulations to Enchanted Hat and Explosions as well.

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

Hoo-ray!

Since I don't have platinum, do I give, like, an email address to receive Fabulous Prizes? [contact info noted! -fedule]

Somebody fucked around with this message at 21:14 on Nov 24, 2018

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Explosions posted:

Hoo-ray!

Since I don't have platinum, do I give, like, an email address to receive Fabulous Prizes? [contact info noted! -fedule]

I've sent you an email with yer prizes. Check the email you used!

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Geemer posted:

Wow, thanks! And congratulations to Enchanted Hat and Explosions as well.

Woo! I got your PM.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Enchanted Hat posted:

Woo, I win! Thanks everyone! I knew that Painkiller was the spookiest horror game.

Message me for your prize!!!