Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

a friend of the friendly atom

Soiled Meat
here is a timeline of joseph james deangelo's life plotted against the activities of the Golden State Killer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

Soiled Meat

Nikita Khrushchev posted:

For those who are ahead: it seems strange to me that they are pursuing the Ransacker charges still since McNamara makes it clear that the two suspects looked nothing alike. I wonder if there's DNA evidence there or something that will come up in the trial.

yeah as far as i can tell, they haven't said what they have linking him to Visalia. the sketches of the Ransacker do actually resemble JJR at that time fairly closely, though; they're in the timeline I posted

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

Soiled Meat
fun to look at deangelo's mugshots or his appearances in court and think "i know for a fact that man has a small penis"

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

Soiled Meat
i finished it and now my girlfriend's reading it and it's scaring her and she wants me to buy a gun

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

Soiled Meat

Ben Nevis posted:

In a sense, this is my biggest problem with the book. All the comments about "Why didn't the call the police when they heard a dog bark or thought they heard something in the back yard." Like in all these new subdivisions gone up next to the walnut and orange orchards there aren't possums or racoons or whatever. I feel like it really promoted kneejerk police calling and sort of an active fear of everything.

to be fair dude a bunch of people straight up saw the guy scrambling over rooftops or crawling through backyards and watching like 13 year olds through the bedroom windows and thought "nah this probably doesnt need to involve the police"

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

Soiled Meat
do the elementals for november

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

Soiled Meat
is too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU