Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PsychedelicWarlord
Sep 8, 2016

I don't think I'd be able to read it if I didn't know they caught the guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PsychedelicWarlord
Sep 8, 2016

For those who are ahead: it seems strange to me that they are pursuing the Ransacker charges still since McNamara makes it clear that the two suspects looked nothing alike. I wonder if there's DNA evidence there or something that will come up in the trial.

PsychedelicWarlord
Sep 8, 2016

chernobyl kinsman posted:

yeah as far as i can tell, they haven't said what they have linking him to Visalia. the sketches of the Ransacker do actually resemble JJR at that time fairly closely, though; they're in the timeline I posted

Oh, I see: I hadn't clicked on that yet. It's wild how much eyewitness testimony can vary. I was mugged once and couldn't possibly describe the muggers, while other people might be able to give a full, accurate description.

PsychedelicWarlord
Sep 8, 2016

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

I guess this one made everybody scared!

Suggestions for next month?

Do you have any theme in particular or guidelines for choosing?

PsychedelicWarlord
Sep 8, 2016

Hmm, then looking at my bookshelves I would like to suggest Wolf Hall by Hillary Mantel or Herodotus' The Histories.

• Locked thread