Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

Nikita Khrushchev posted:

Oh, I see: I hadn't clicked on that yet. It's wild how much eyewitness testimony can vary. I was mugged once and couldn't possibly describe the muggers, while other people might be able to give a full, accurate description.

I was mugged once and I described the guy with the knife, and the guy who did not have the knife, as total opposites in terms of their clothing. Jaw hit the floor when I saw the surveillance tapes how my brain had flipped the details around.

Read this back when it came out and it was outstanding. I will chime in more later in the month when more people are further along. Was a big fan of Michelle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread