Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
I've watched a few of your LPs and I liked your presentation of those games, even some of the awful ones. This game however was really boring to look at and has nothing appealing about it, but regardless I did enjoy your stream of consciousness. I too am a very neutral person and often ignorant of a lot of people's perspectives; I try to be understanding of both sides of an argument, sometimes to my detriment. I am sorry to hear that you had trouble on these forums and was shocked when you said you were banned, but I'm glad it was just probation and you were not actually banned. Getting a probation is annoying, but it's definitely preferable to being banned.

Anyway, keep up the good work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread