Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Did the fish?
ya
nah
View Results

• Locked thread
Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

In my dream the scientists had some fish in a cup of water and they were swimming around down in the water. Then they added some oil or something that looked like oil and it made the fish float up to the top of the water, but not like they were dead, they were just swimming along the surface with their backs up above the water.

*then something important occurred which I don't remember at all*

Then the next part I remember was some sort of tool that removed the oil or something that looked like oil from the water and then the fish would sink back down into the water and continue swimming around completely unharmed.

It was implied that getting the fish to swim along the surface of the water was huge because they were accomplishing something while they were up there. What could it be though? Are any of you friends with fish that can ask them? Thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

I can picture it now just as clear as I saw the little fishies with their backs above the water in my dream:

Me stepping out onto the stage of Shark Tank.

Me walking up before the however many judges are on Shark Tank.

Me running up to rub Mr. Wonderful's head.

Me miming a basketball jump shot and then winking at Mark Cuban.

Me doing something appropriate and charming for the other judges.

Me telling the judges about how this new invention is going to revolutionize everything before pulling a big sheet off of a tank of small fish.

Me watching in horror as the Shark Tank judges rush the tank, climbing in and eating all of the fish.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

ferroque

eat the fish. show them whos boss

• Locked thread