Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

This reminds me that I hope we dont get Bad Blake this Sunday against the Chiefs defense.

hehe just wait, Bortles will be fine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

Jags without Leonard Fournette means they'll only get 200 yards on the ground. But we have Patrick and he's all ours.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Happy to see the colts lose, the outcome never really felt like it was in doubt but indy showed some real fight out there.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Good at tweeting, bad at blocking

https://twitter.com/IBeDG_71/status/1048245190773936129

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
please remove the redwood tree from your rear end sir, then we can discuss this whole "you can't celebrate unless you're perfect" take

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Dolphins looked as good as they are capable and about to cruise to victory until the ominous 3rd and 1 came up and rather than run the loving ball which they had been doing all game, Gase decides to dial up a long ball which Tanny throws to a guy who is completely covered.

Dolphins punt, make stupid mistake after stupid mistake and somehow end up getting rolled in the span of a quarter.

Man I hate to be overly emotional but I think Gase has to go.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Lol Titans

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

wandler20 posted:

Lol Titans

dammit i was coming here to post this

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

it mystifies me that teams are bad enough to lose to the bills

Primetime
Jul 3, 2009

Jonathan Fisk posted:

it mystifies me that teams are bad enough to lose to the bills

Bills defense has been very solid since week 2. Just wish the offense could put anything together.

Genuinely is Allen not seeing open receivers, or are our receivers so abysmal theres nothing to throw to? (Its probably both)

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Primetime posted:

Genuinely is Allen not seeing open receivers, or are our receivers so abysmal theres nothing to throw to? (Its probably both)

probably more the latter. He doesn't have the touch to throw them open at this point so he either doesn't try or overcompensates

lol at his game winning drive being 7/9 runs

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Browns still suck especially the receivers. If you still think trading Josh Gordon was smart you don't understand how football works.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

Primetime posted:

The WRs are horrible but honestly Josh Allen didn't play well today.

The RBs and Defense won that game for them.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

:nutshot:

PERPETUAL IDIOT
Sep 12, 2003

TheBizzness posted:

Dolphins looked as good as they are capable and about to cruise to victory until the ominous 3rd and 1 came up and rather than run the loving ball which they had been doing all game, Gase decides to dial up a long ball which Tanny throws to a guy who is completely covered.

Dolphins punt, make stupid mistake after stupid mistake and somehow end up getting rolled in the span of a quarter.

Man I hate to be overly emotional but I think Gase has to go.

They're still 3-2 and both the losses are against pretty good teams. We're well on our way to another season between 7-9 and 9-7. I think the offseason is the right time to make the move, not so much because of Gase but because Tannenbaum has to be out on his rear end, and any decent GM will want to pick his coach.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I didn't post because my cousin was over but lawl.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

PERPETUAL IDIOT posted:

They're still 3-2 and both the losses are against pretty good teams. We're well on our way to another season between 7-9 and 9-7. I think the offseason is the right time to make the move, not so much because of Gase but because Tannenbaum has to be out on his rear end, and any decent GM will want to pick his coach.

Sorry I didn’t mean he should be out this week, just that this should be his last season.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
Steelers looked like an NFL football team for the 1st time this season, and put up 41 on a team they should have put up 41 on

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
one day the wrs will not drop for sure tds

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

lol Mason Crosby

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
Lol giants

Just lol

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

lol Jaguars

Just lol

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Lions bitch, death to the Packers

Sorry they're gonna pin this one squarely on you Crosby.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

C-Euro posted:

Lions bitch, death to the Packers

Sorry they're gonna pin this one squarely on you Crosby.

13 points off the board because of him. That would win the game assuming everything else played out the same.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
MCCAFFREY WAS SHORT OF THE MARKER WHAT THE gently caress

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

the Giants are probably going to be 1-5 by the end of the week. hope we take a quarterback with the 1st pick

there still room on the Chiefs bandwagon?

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW

Carlosologist posted:

the Giants are probably going to be 1-5 by the end of the week. hope we take a quarterback with the 1st pick

there still room on the Chiefs bandwagon?

There's always room on the Chiefs bandwagon, OP

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

jfc Giants

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
About time to clean house at the Jags. Getting sick of not showing up for big games. Find a new front office, thanks.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."

corn on the cop posted:

MCCAFFREY WAS SHORT OF THE MARKER WHAT THE gently caress

*nods in agreement*

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
2-2-1 :smug:

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
Cleveland is better than the Ravens.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013
Ravens probably win that game if Flacco didn't lay down a runny egg of a performance. Their defense played their asses off.

Browns would be a solid team if Hue wasn't completely awful. Mayfield does look like he'll be legit if the Browns' tackles don't get him killed.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Randaconda posted:

About time to clean house at the Jags. Getting sick of not showing up for big games. Find a new front office, thanks.

I can't imagine how frustrating it must be, to only make the AFC championship game

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Durandal1707 posted:

Ravens probably win that game if Flacco didn't lay down a runny egg of a performance. Their defense played their asses off.

Browns would be a solid team if Hue wasn't completely awful. Mayfield does look like he'll be legit if the Browns' tackles don't get him killed.

Hey hey PFF says that UDFA tackle is top 10! That converted guard and greg robinson are totally good to!

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Zero excuse for a loss today. Absolutely. Zero.

Starting to move into the Anti-crabtree camp. Had both hands on game-winning TD, and dropped the pass. Plus a bunch of other drops.

Dumb call and play on 2nd down on like the 2 yard line.

There is a TD drought at this point. It lasted through OT which is almost an extra quarter.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Durandal1707 posted:

Receivers seemed well-covered and Crabtree dropped the GW pass.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

if the ravens had let the browns get to the 2 and then stopped em that would have extended the browns xpa misses streak to 2. missing this obvious play is why we must fire harbaugh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

no matter what happens with my team this year is cool because of seeing browns fans interested in talking about the Browns being bad instead of not careing at all that they are extremely historically bad

• Locked thread