Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

no matter what happens with my team this year is cool because of seeing browns fans interested in talking about the Browns being bad instead of not careing at all that they are extremely historically bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

if the Ravens lose against the titans, their record will be 3-3. their next game after that is against the Saints. if they win that game, they'll have 4 wins and three losses. you roll that right into the following game against the panthers Where if they win they'd be at Five wins and 3 losses. suddenly they face the steelers one more time and coming out with a victory there leaves them with Three losses and 6 wins. the very next game is divisional as well against the bengals, in which they'll be looking to enact a measure of revenge and become one of the few teams with as many as 7 wins and 3 Losses. the following game against the raiders Could leave them eight and three in terms of wins And losses, and then there is a game against the falcons after that. One of the big things coming away from that game is that baltimore could have nine wins as opposed to 3 losses. finally, in the 13th game of the season, they play the kc Chiefs who may win but may lose resulting in ten wins for the Ravens and three losses for The ravens. in the first encore, the Ravens face off against tampa bay, famous for winning the super bowl. if they grind out the victory in this one, that's 11 wins in comparison to the losing game total of three. the second encore sees the chargers come to town, their own town that is, and play football against The baltimore. you are either looking at eleven wins and four losses, or 12 wins and three losses. let's say twelve wins and 3 losses on that one. the third and final encore will be a big rematch against The Browns. at the end of the year, but not the playoffs year, which starts the following year in real life, the ravens are looking at 13 wins and 3 losses here in this hypothetical situation. so the big takeaway here is that they might miss the playoffs or make the playofs.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the "tightens" have scored 20 or more, more often than they have not. That is why the ravens will go 13-3.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I asked kawalimus earlier if he would rather have a guaranteed super bowl win against the packers or a guaranteed super bowl appearance against the saints with the outcome up in the air and you won't believe what he said!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I hollered it across the house but you might have been out. and someone else said the answer. I dont know who else lives in our house with us

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Haha autism! Bitch. if i had to choose between watching walking dead and wwe or being kawalimus i would choose both. Don't gently caress with my brother ever again

• Locked thread