Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bird.

I am going to cryogenically freeze myself, to preserve my body. I do not want to be unfrozen until the McRib is back. When the McRib is gone, I want to be cryogenically frozen again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StandardVC10

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
I'm pretty sure McRib ingredients are themselves cryogenically frozen before preparation so this request is apropos

Manifisto

BrownianMotion posted:

I am going to cryogenically freeze myself, to preserve my body. I do not want to be unfrozen until the McRib is back. When the McRib is gone, I want to be cryogenically frozen again.

I think I saw this episode of the twilight zone, it ended with the camera zooming in on a sign that said "The McRib is back! Now with EXTRA cryogenically frozen meat"

ty nesamdoom!

Punk da Bundo

by FactsAreUseless
*being unfrozen* holy jeepers! the mcrib is back?!

*nervously explaining* uhh yes, but. . .

i can't WAIT to eat a mcrib!

*scientist sweating nonstop* sir, the earth as you know it no longer exists, and the oceans have boiled to nothing. . .

*me, thinking seriously* but the mcrib is okay, right?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
Unfortunate misunderstandings that lead to your premature defrosting:
* MC Rib, the Adam-and-Eve themed DJ, is playing again.
* Someone rediscovers the tartan of the McRib family and claims it is part of their heritage.
* A guy trying too hard to be cool invites the cryogenic scientist round to "m'crib".

FluffieDuckie

Peter Daou Bundy posted:

*scientist sweating nonstop* sir, the earth as you know it no longer exists, and the oceans have boiled to nothing. . .

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Farecoal

There he go
Brownian Motion is never unfrozen. tragically, they miss the 2024 debut of the McWeed

bird.

doctor, waking me up: "here's your shamrock shake!"

me: "ugh you people are incompetent put me back in"

google THIS

Shambling, million-eyed horror from beyond space and time that has slept for millennia beneath the waves: I'LL HAVE A MCRIB COMBO WITH A LARGE DIET AND UHHHHH, AN OREA MCFLURRY.

Drive-through employee: (with the last of his sanity) Th-the ice cream machine is...is...

Horror: (sighs) YEAH, I GET IT. EVERY FRIGGIN' TIME. (sinks beneath the waves again)

Manifisto

google THIS posted:

Shambling, million-eyed horror from beyond space and time that has slept for millennia beneath the waves: I'LL HAVE A MCRIB COMBO WITH A LARGE DIET AND UHHHHH, AN OREA MCFLURRY.

Drive-through employee: (with the last of his sanity) Th-the ice cream machine is...is...

Horror: (sighs) YEAH, I GET IT. EVERY FRIGGIN' TIME. (sinks beneath the waves again)

Peter Daou Bundy posted:

ty nesamdoom!

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Peter Daou Bundy posted:

lmbo

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

joke_explainer

Peter Daou Bundy posted:

joke_explainer

We will write that we were here at the end. Billions and billions served, across eons. Our corporation, despite ridicule and criticicism, perhaps fed more than any other discrete entity in our shared history. We consign ourselves to the end, the curtain call of humanity. We leave you with the McRib, back for a very limited time offer as the end of all things is upon us. Thank you, everyone, for your patronage.

Twenty Four

*Waking up in the distant future*

"One McRib please"

"Citizen, are you confused? Do you realize that this is a McDonalds Drive through?"

"Uhh, what?"

kalel

Me: "Can I get ketchup for my McRibs please?"

Cashier, an orb of pure light connected to all living things and through which all cosmic energy flows: "........ew, really?"

google THIS

SciFiDownBeat posted:

Me: "Can I get ketchup for my McRibs please?"

Cashier, an orb of pure light connected to all living things and through which all cosmic energy flows: "........ew, really?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheShrike

You mechs may have copper wiring to re-route your fear of pain, but I've got nerves of steel.
The consciousness of AC encompassed all of what had once been a Universe and brooded over what was now Chaos. Step by step, it must be done.

And AC said, "LET THERE BE McRib!"

And there was McRib---

• Locked thread