Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Have they seen 4chan ever?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Imagine being a shill for the Koch Bros just fuckin pathetic lmao

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Siljmonster posted:

I'm not gnomed I'm not gnomed I shout as a shrink into a Charlie Kirk

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
The Republicans of Lincoln's era also thought wage work was basically slavery too and were way more left wing than today's Democrats are but that is ignored because the whole thing is just "we're not RACISTS SEE" even though they are because who else but a racist needs to construct elaborate arguments to show why they aren't.

WHEN REPUBLICANS WEREN'T BITCHMADE posted:

even the families themselves of the first settlers, as we have seen, had nothing of equality existing between them; and, as a certain and natural result, we see thousands of our people of the present day in deep distress and poverty, dependent for their daily subsistence upon a few among us whom the unnatural operation of our own free and republican institutions, as we are pleased to call them, has thus arbitrarily and barbarously made enormously rich.

... it is to this unnatural and unequal organization of society that we are to look for the prime source of all our oppressions; of that which places over us task masters, with power to require unreasonable toil; with power to withhold an adequate recompense; with power to deny unemployment altogether; and thus inflict upon us untold suffering; still your committee are sensible that this fountain of your distresses is not to be dried up but by a revolution; a civil revolution, it is true, since three hundred thousand freemen in this state have the power, through their votes at the ballot boxes, to bring it about, without resorting, as most other countries must do, to the use of the bayonet.

For he, in all countries is a slave, who must work more for another than that other must work for him. It does not matter how this state of things is brought about; whether the sword of victory hew down the liberty of the captive, and thus compel him to labor for his conqueror, or whether the sword of want extort our consent, as it were, to a voluntary slavery, through a denial to us of the materials of nature…

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I'm pretty sure that % wise the French have a better W/L ratio than the USA does

Also the US would have lost the revolutionary war without their help.

It's funny that Bush shat all over that relationship just bc they wouldn't help him illegally invade Iraq.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

France pumped up its ratio by beating up on Muslim countries.

Yeah and the USA tried the same and our ratio is worse than ever.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
haha

nah

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
It's p funny that educated people go oh you're full of poo poo so their response is we shall attack education itself

I'd wonder if they ever step back and self examine but I know they're just Koch bro shills

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

is this real?

how do they not expect me to side with Yhorm the Giant here?