Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Yeah that's pretty much how i imagined it all went down.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

:haw:

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

This is what the Saudi media actually believes.

Millions of Crows
Mar 31, 2010

take a look overhead
Since it involved 15 to 18 men I'm picturing this as a ritual murder. Like two guys do the stabbing while the rest chant and burn incense or some poo poo.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Millions of Crows posted:

Since it involved 15 to 18 men I'm picturing this as a ritual murder. Like two guys do the stabbing while the rest chant and burn incense or some poo poo.

with phrasing like that im imagining kashoggi sitting on a couch while a bunch of dudes stand behind him with bonesaws

Millions of Crows
Mar 31, 2010

take a look overhead
Sacred Bedouin bonesaws. Very ornate.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Millions of Crows posted:

I'm picturing this as a ritual murder. Like two guys do the stabbing while the rest chant and burn incense or some poo poo.

A bizarre ritual you say?

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Klyith posted:

A bizarre ritual you say?

I didn't scroll far enough and thought they were holding one of those electric ball things

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
KiLLuminati :rip:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Thanks google news, for presuming I'm Eric Cartman.