Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

Show owns. Good show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

Zombieland Strikes Back

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

Mulderman posted:

If anything this show is seriously lacking in fanart. Which is weird because the gimmick is right there.

All the fanartists are drawing Rikka's thighs right now.

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

It's gonna turn out Sakura instigated everything happening, invented the zombification process, picked the members of the team, then offed herself so she could become a zombo.

Cuntellectual posted:

I like Sakura's look of vague embarassment.

I like her tiddies.

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

They could end the series with revitalizing Saga earning everyone a resurrection and Koutarou earning his wings and returning to heaven.

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

Mr. Fowl posted:

Sure, all that, and Estradiol for Lily.

Nah, just straight up a girl now. And Saki gets her Tamagotchi back.

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

As a moron, I just thought she was freaking out about growing up and needing to shave her legs or something. It didn't register what was going on until Sakura freaked out and I googled and saw Masao was a boy name. Once that was established though I have no idea how you interpret what's going on any other way than her being trans. In conclusion, you're all Masao and I'm Lily.

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

Terrible Opinions posted:

edit: also to everyone expecting significantly more "deconstruction" I'm sorry to tell you but even from the get go this has just been a very standard, albeit very good, idol show with a few zombie related jokes thrown in. The stuff you were seeing as satirical was still pretty standard.

Anime Rule 1: It is never a deconstruction.
Anime Rule 2: Fanservice is never satirical.

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

OnimaruXLR posted:

So can't blatant horniness both be blatantly horny while also be comically so?

No.

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

If episode 3 wasn't such a letdown I think this could be anime of the year for me, maybe even anyway with the way the past two episodes have been. Also, I am of the opinion that the CG was not done bad on purpose but don't have anything to back it up really.

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

Nipponophile posted:

So that shot of the idol group that Sakura keeps having flashbacks to... Am I the only one who thinks the girl in the middle looks somewhat familiar? Perhaps even somewhat... legendary?

It's Ai though...

Edit: Not that the legendary Ai Mizuno isn't legendary, but that's not Tae.

Captain Cappy fucked around with this message at 05:19 on Dec 4, 2018

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

You ever get that feeling of Deja Vu?

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

Nipponophile posted:

It's going to turn out Sakura survived the truck only to have a spotlight fall and cave her head in at the Iron Frill concert.

Is the next episode the last? It sure feels like finale buildup.

It would definitely fit with the metal way their deaths have been and she could even be in a wheelchair due to the truck accident for the extra feels. But... Ai seems to have a memory of this event so I feel like she would remember someone getting brained at her concert.

There are 12 episodes so we have two more left. I think this mini-concert won't be the finale and something huger will be but that's just my feeling.

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

Endorph posted:

i hope yugiri uses it as a shuriken to kill that one cop in the last episode.

Oddly violent, but okay

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

My favorite is the zombies we made along the way.

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

It feels like they didn't utilize the fact they were zombies the entire episode (except for Tae). The Kotoro reveal was also... present. It's a shame they didn't close out on a high but still a very enjoyable show.

Captain Cappy fucked around with this message at 03:54 on Dec 21, 2018

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

I didn't like the parts with Tae in this episode as much as I could have because I spent the whole time dreading that she was going to speak normally to get through to Sakura. Shine on Tae, you Crazy Diamond.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

I want season 2 to be about a boy band that syncs up with Fran Chou Chou at the end to save the entire island of Kyushu. That's my dream.