Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

Exia posted:

She spent the entire season wanting her memory back, now she’s has to learn the hard way that no, she really didn’t need them. I hope we get a very happy ending for Egg and the rest of Franchouchou (along with a second season announcement)

The BD's are being pre-ordered in crazy numbers so I see no reason to not either do a second season or a movie to tie things up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

Endorph posted:

the dog's brain is in tae and tae's brain is in the dog

This needs to be made canon. It's too perfect not to be. And yeah my contact from Reddit told me that this show and Gridman are HEAVILY leading the pack in BD sales at at about 10k each. This was from a post a week and half ago so the numbers have likely risen since then.

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

Kaiser Mazoku posted:

Good finale even if it's obvious season 2 bait.

Little bit sad we never got a Tae episode.

The DVD sales for this are doing crazy good so a second season isn't out of the question.

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

Yak of Wrath posted:

Other zombie idol groups are raised to save other struggling prefectures, the zombie idol craze spreads across the world, causing the best of possible zombie apocalypses.

One can only hope to follow in the footsteps of such a legendary group. And yeah, the part where Tae was munching on Sakura's head was loving hilarious.

Kwyndig posted:

I love Tae Yamada.

LEGENDARY Yamada Tae.

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018
Still don't really know how to post videos so eff it, here's the link to the live show by Franchouchou for the CyGames event.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCKfeJ5T_YQ

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

Digamma-F-Wau posted:

[video type="youtube"]insert string of letters/numbers after the v=[/video]

though the fourms should automatically convert any youtube link pasted into that format (it did with me just now)

See I did that and it didn't work for some reason. Probably a mistype somewhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCKfeJ5T_YQ

Ok, now it worked.

31 minute mark is the intro of the show.

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

Mulderman posted:

It's such a neat and subtle thing.

Devil is always in the details. I love that kind of poo poo.

Yugiri=Bae

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Overwhelming victory in just about all age demographics (Except for OLDS which went to a place farther than the universe)

And women which seamed to like Cells at Work and Pop Team Epic a loving lot

Link to that infograph? I wanna see what all of them were.

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

Mulderman posted:

I wasn't sold... Then I saw that goddamn truck!

Truck-kun is an important character to the series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018
Zombieland Saga is on a convention in Singapore.

https://animefestival.asia/singapore19/stage/

It's apparently the second biggest in Asia.