Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Paula's song from the season 3 finale might be the last good song in a while. These are all not great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Rabbi Raccoon posted:

I would give my three left nuts to see Santino sing that song
That's a big "yeah" from me too.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

I enjoyed Don't Be A Lawyer but I feel the quality of the show as a whole has been down since around the latter half of season 3.

I'm kind of just waiting for it to end/wrap up at this point.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Let's Generalize About Men was the peak of songs

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

The real Crazy Ex Girlfriend was all the friends we made along the way

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Rebecca's Sunken Place? The Rebecca Realm?

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

It's been a while since I watched something live on broadcast TV and well, they end real abruptly huh

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

They led with the best song, who would've thunk it :)

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

There's still plenty of tickets for the shows at Radio City next month that I'm considering going

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Not really a big fan of the yoga song, honestly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

So I guess the interesting implication of all the songs being in Rebecca's head is what happens when she isn't on screen. Is it just her projecting what she thinks the characters are singing about?