Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

King Baby posted:

So how were the other Miles Morales what if’s? Also that writer is a total dick and is missing the point of the whole character and his creation if his excuse a white guy made him.

lol really? The tweets are all deleted but that's amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

ruddiger posted:

quote:

self righteous

quote:

I said Marvel fans feel

lol

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

There is if you have Hatus Womanus

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Our right-wing TV and radio commentators including Tucker regularly call for imprisoning and killing anyone who doesn't look or act like them. Whatever is happening in alot of Europe pales in comparision

E: which leads to massacres that they then pretend they had nothing to do with.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

someone posted a clip from the critical drinker somewhere on these forums and it was the worst 30 seconds of put on grating personality this side of pewdiepie jesus christ

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

gently caress

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Dawgstar posted:

https://twitter.com/NatalieEveComix/status/1732518262376702122

At this point not surprising but in the interests of completeness.

Didn't Grant Morrison say they would love to run into him in Glasgow so they could punch him

Shageletic fucked around with this message at 21:23 on Dec 8, 2023

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Endless Mike posted:

Morrison uses they/them pronouns, but yes, they have made comments to that effect

My bad! I can re edit my post accordingly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Conrad_Birdie posted:

Great response by Jim.

Yeah a nice Rugg pull