Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
You just wait until his mimeograph is back from the shop. Then you'll be sorry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?

Inkspot fucked around with this message at 15:08 on Sep 23, 2019

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
There are currently 133, and counting, covers for Red Sonja: Age of Chaos. A five-issue miniseries. Variant covers are worthless trash.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?

Skwirl posted:

What's the minimum order to get your own "retailer variant" cover?

Looks like Dynamite's set to 500 too.

Anora posted:

Wonder if we can order enough comics to get them to publish a cover saying "Stop buying our racist comics," then charge it back on paypal.

Also had that thought, but it'd still be giving Dynamite money they'd use to... I dunno... launch another Sheena comic.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?

Jedit posted:

It's dire, but it's not quite "Tavernkeep! Another 40 ounces of your finest malt liquor!"

... they're probably saving that for issue 2. :ohdear:

When Beta Ray Billy Dee steals Mjolnir.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
I've always referred to Liefeld as the Golden Retriever puppy of comics. He might destroy your favorite sneakers and piss all over your couch. He might keep you up at night for weeks with his howling to be let out at inconvenient hours. But he just loves pouches so much. SO MUCH. And you really can't blame him for it. He's just so cute.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
Don the ceremonial knee-less boots.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
Didn't he do the same with Elementals not a few years ago?

It's a Willingham fire sale. Everything must 'fic.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?

Hostile V posted:

You should believe in society and the people you know and love around you as much as you want.

No thanks. Half of them are Catholic and the other half are Masons.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
Oracle rules and Dick's track record is... well...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

Why can’t these whining manchildren get mad about stuff like “we never got Ralph and Sue Dibny ghost detectives?”

It's unfortunate, but appropriate for this thread, that the super fun Elongated Man mini from the early 90's is written by Gerard Jones.