Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Nature is beautiful I think to myself as I sip an instant cup of noodles while doing my best to ignore the wearhouse framing the tree in a piss yellow glow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
nothing beats sitting by a window on an autumn day whilst enjoying a we'd

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
the wind and tree are really into voyeurism

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Areola Grande

drilldo squirt posted:

an instant cup of noodles

what flavor

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

I know this was probably a question, but I prefer to think of it as an exclamation of the bold flavor within the cup noodles. "What flavor!"

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Areola Grande

lol

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
wish i had a weed friend so i could watch wind blow on a tree 1x/month

Manifisto

Nosfereefer posted:

the wind and tree are really into voyeurism

ty nesamdoom!

joke_explainer

The wind blows the tree branches around in a beautiful way. (I'll never stop smoking weed.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

I'm alnilam, and I'm here to say
That the wind blows the trees in a beautiful way

• Locked thread